Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

Qin Xian was stunned and said, "It's pretty good."

The old lady thought for a while, but stopped talking, "Pandi will go out first."

Qin Pan was reading a book, but the eldest son was not happy, "I just want to ask the third sister if she is pregnant. I am not a child. I should have understood earlier." In the past, the eldest sister would not ask her grandma every time she went back to her parents' home. The more she heard, the more Know what it means.

The old lady glared at her fiercely, then turned to Qin Xian and smiled very kindly, "Laidi, why do you think you haven't been here for a long time?"

Qin Xian slapped his forehead and said, "It's true."

The most recent time seemed to be in Wulitun, where there are free herbal medicines on the mountain. She has taken good care of her body in the past six months, and her period is very punctual every month. She was also concerned about not coming this time, but she only thought it was because of the change. Because of the endocrine disorders caused by the living environment, and because I was busy adapting to the new job and opening up wasteland, I forgot about this.

Of course, the most important thing is that they have always used contraception, even if it was not "unscrupulous" the first time. They did it completely under the premise of protective measures, without any exceptions, so Qin Zhi did not think about getting pregnant.

"Recently, I've seen you keep complaining about stomach bloating and discomfort. I was like this when I was pregnant with your father. Others were vomiting, but I didn't vomit at all. My stomach was just a little bloated, but my appetite was fine."

Qin Xian thought that her bloating was due to insufficient intake of green vegetables and indigestion.

Thinking of this, she quickly took her pulse. The moment she alternated her hands, she felt like a bolt from the blue!

She had taken her own pulse for so many years, and the Hua pulse was unmistakable. But Keke, they were really using contraception! In the adult world, let alone the safe period, not using contraception is preparing for pregnancy.

But, who can tell her how it happened?

Seeing that her face was not good-looking, Qin Guihua was also anxious, "What?"

"Well, the Ruzhu wheel is a bit slippery, I guess."

Qin Guihua suddenly beamed, "Are you really sure?"

Qin Zhi nodded, but she was not happy in her heart, "It should be right." Regardless of her years of experience, she often checked her own pulse and knew exactly what her normal pulse was like. With a reference, it was easy to detect changes.

"Hey, with the blessings of Goddess Guanyin, I, Qin Guihua, will be carrying a fat great-grandson!"

"Are you feeling uncomfortable somewhere? Why don't you go to the provincial capital hospital for a checkup?"

"Whatever you want to eat, I'll make milk for you."

Qin Xian couldn't laugh, he just felt that he was completely confused, "Hey, you guys go to bed early, I'm coming over."

"Okay, okay, have a good rest. Don't worry about opening up land in advance. If you can't plant it this year, then next year, it doesn't matter if it's a year later. The main thing is your belly. You have to take good care of it. I see that you have been very busy recently."

Qin Guihua sighed, "We are workaholics. How will we manage to have a baby in the future? If we want to be like what you said, we will become left-behind children."