Chapter 41-50

Chapter 41

Qin Xian wants to buy a bicycle for her grandma. This will make it easier to go to her own land and save a lot of time when she goes to town to buy groceries.

It's a pity that bicycles nowadays are rare and large items. Qin Xian went around the black market and couldn't find it. He was really hungry for Li Yuhua's bike.

Coincidentally, she was thinking about this during the day, and Ailan came over at night. However, she was mysterious and waited until her grandma went out before whispering, "I came here today because I still want to discuss something with you."

Qin Geng sat upright, and Qin Pan also put down his pencil.

"I want to buy a bicycle for Nai." Ai Lan bit her lip and said sheepishly, "It's not easy for Nai to wake up early every day and be reluctant to take a car when going to town. Carrying a basket of vegetables is really hard."

It turned out that after growing all kinds of green vegetables, cabbage, onions, ginger, and garlic, and the family couldn't eat them all, the old lady began to secretly sell them on the black market in Lenghe Town. Afraid of being discovered, she would go out early in the morning before dawn, walking with dozens of kilograms of stuff on her back, eating dust along the way.

None of her three granddaughters would allow her to sell them. There was no shortage of these three melons and two dates at home, but they couldn't stop her. If she didn't find something to do, the old lady would always feel like she was just freeloading.

"Okay, I agree. If we want to buy one, let's buy a new one, a women's one."

Qin Pan rustled and pulled out a pile of cents from his cookie box, "I have twenty-eight yuan, six cents and four cents to buy for grandma."

Qin Ailan chuckled and said, "Fourth, don't join in the fun. Put it away quickly. The wallet I have is just the bicycle ticket. It's up to your third sister to find a way."

Bicycle tickets are not so rare. Even Li Yuhua's family had to wait for a long time.

Qin Xian agreed without hesitation, "Sure, I'll find a way."

At night, when Doudou fell asleep and told Lao He the matter, he didn't think it was a difficult task, "Okay, you wait for my news."

Bicycle tickets are rare, but he is very popular in the factory. He often helps people in various workshops repair equipment and circuits. If anyone needs a car, a bed, etc., he knows it and is willing to help. If he asks, he should be able to ask.

The main thing is that his heart is also made of flesh. When Doudou grows so big, Grandma Qin takes care of him every day. Even his own mother doesn't say she wants to help take care of the child. This kind of kindness is nothing compared to buying a bicycle.

Then, the two of them talked about the latest news in the factory and their respective jobs. They talked until the night god fell asleep.

Like the He family couple, who stayed up most of the night, there were also Zhao Qingsong and Liu Baozhu from next door.

Liu Baozhu secretly went to the hospital today for a blood test, but what she got was not good news. The hope she had originally thought that a mother would be a good mother and her son would be shattered once again. In fact, since the second month after marriage, she has been looking forward to and longing for the days before her period, but every time, her period comes on time. This is the only time that her period has not come for several days. , she thought it was stable, but who knew it was still...

Thinking of this, he was already in a bad mood, but Zhao Qingsong still wanted to go to the kang with her. One of them was full of interest, and the other was calm. He couldn't feel hot for a long time, and soon they started to quarrel.