Character Sketch

Hii Guys!!!
*************
     Hii, I am your "Dazzlingsweetie_1334" with the new story Arranged Marriage. I need your love and support for this story as you gave to other stories.

Happy New Year 🎊🎊🎊🎆🎆🎆

❣️❣️❣️

NEIL KHANNA

                He is 27 years old

                He is 27 years old. Works as a scriptwriter in the web series and a YouTuber. He is the first child. He is sincere in his work and a responsible person.

AVNI MEHTA

                  She is 24 years old

                  She is 24 years old. Works as a Maths professor at the Shiksha University. She took this profession as she loves Maths a lot and loves to teach. She is the first child.

RIA MEHTA

                    She is 22 years old

                    She is 22 years old. Completed her master's degree in Fashion design and searched for a job. Younger sister of Avni. Ex-girlfriend of Ali. They broke up with each other for some reason while they pursued undergraduate. But still misses him and expects him to meet again.

ALI KHANNA

                      He is 22 years old

                      He is 22 years old. Works in his father's company after his bachelor's degree. The younger brother of Neil. Ex-boyfriend of Ria. They broke up for some reason. He still loves her misses her and longs to get back to her.

AMIT AND MONICA

                  Amit and Monica are husband and Wife. Amit is 31 years old and Monica is 28 years old. Amit is the elder Brother of Neil and Ali. He married Monica by eloping as their love was not accepted by Monica's parents. His parent were angry with Amit's decision but they couldn't tell them to go out as Monica came by believing Amit. They allowed him to be in the house. Amit is handling his father's business. Monica is at home and studying for competitive exams to get a job in the government sector. Her parent didn't accept her after she left the home.

PRAKASH AND SWETHA

                Parent of Neil and Ali. Loves their children a lot. Prakash runs a business and Swetha helps him with his business. They never forced their children with anything. They will get anything they wish and they won't do things that they hate. They asked Neil whether he liked any girl or not. Because they don't want to make the mistake that happened in Amit's life. When he said determinedly that he didn't love any girl and he would marry the girl whom they chose, they started to search for a girl for Neil to get him married.

BEBES

                Grandmother of Amit, Neil, and Ali. Mother of Prakash. Everyone in the home calls her Bebes. She is traditional and follows the rules and expects discipline from everyone. She hates Monica as she comes out of the house and not obeying her parent's words.

ASHISH AND AYESHA

                   Parents of Avni and Ria. Ashish is an architect and Ayesha is doing a small business with her neighbors online. Loves their children a lot and is a little strict with them. They are strict when it comes to asking their children for night study with their friends or going around with their friends. They never allowed them with strict warnings because of the fear that they had of this society not because they didn't believe their children. Other than that, they allow their daughter to do and study anything they like. Their happiness is their priority. Since Avni started to work and going to be a year, they discussed her marriage with her. Avni replied to them that she would marry anyone they chose. They get happy hearing that word. They started to search for a boy for her to get married.

DD

                   He is 19 years old

                   He is 19 years old. Pursuing a B.Sc. in mathematics at Shiksha University. Son of Ram and Priya. Ram is a businessman and one of the richest people in the state. He loves his family and discipline comes first to him. DD's friends are Aman, Tara, and Rishap.

MITALI

                     She is 19 years old

                     She is 19 years old. Pursuing a B.Sc., in Mathematics at Shiksha University. Daughter of Nikhil and Ragini. Nikhil is a government officer and Ragini is a housewife. She is from a middle-class family. Their family runs on the salary of Nikhil. Nikhil and Ragini are strict parents and taught her the custom of girls to be like this. And not to be friends with boys or move around with them. Even though they are old-fashioned, it's the care they have for her. They become strict with her only after she enters college. Mitali's friends are Tara, Seema, and Shalini.

NEELA

               HOD of Mathematics department of Shiksha University. A good and caring staff to both professors and students.

With Love
💖💖💖