Temple visit

Hii Guys!!!
*************
Note: Sorry for the late update. Pls, read the Note that I have written at last. I need a suggestion from you all.

Let's get into the story .....

They left the room to give them a space. Bebes called her family priest and asked him to come home in the evening. Everyone sees her and she sees Ria.

Bebes: Do you have a problem in inviting Priest to ask about the horoscope? Because most of your generation won't believe it. And you will come to fight with us for believing the horoscope.

Avni smiles. Ria glares at her and sees Bebes.

Ria: Bebes, I don't believe in horoscope. But, I will be interested to know what they were saying. I don't know whether their words will come true or not. But, it will be fun to hear. Until or unless it doesn't become superstitious, why I am gonna fight with you?

Everyone laughs hearing it.

Ria: And I know you are into the belief the god and horoscope. But you don't have superstitious. I know.

Bebes: How?

Ria: Ali told me. I know everything about you all. He spoke a lot about you all in our college days. But I never got a chance to meet you all in person at that time.

Avni gets a call and she excused herself and moved from there to attend the call.

Bebes: Really? What he has told you about me?

Ria spoke a lot while walking. All sat in the hall room. Everyone had a good time together. Bebes laughed hearing Ria's talk. Ashish and Ayesha see Ria and think. Ali sees Ria and adores her. Ria smiles seeing Ali. He smiles back. Dia sees Ali and Ria. In the evening, the priests entered the home and greeted everyone. He sat on the couch and Bebes gave the horoscope note of Monica and Amit to the priest and he saw that.

Priest: They will live a good and happy love life together. No one can break their bond. Destiny itself will bring them together even though they try to separate.

Juhi sees Amit and sees the priest back.

Juhi: Priest, she is pregnant. And the doctor said that she needs bed rest as she has stress and depression. Will the baby be good and fine?

Priest calculates something and sees it.

Priest: The baby will born good and fine. Their marriage had happened after a lot of struggles. The baby is gonna unite the family together. But, before that, the baby should hear the happiness in the early stage. Only that happiness, will make the baby healthy.

Bebes: What kind of happiness?

Priest: Is your family planning any function in March or April?

Bebes: Yes. We are planning a marriage for my second grandson.

Priest: Can you keep that early? When the family members are around her, the baby will hear the voice of happiness which will refresh her mind and will make her mind relax. She won't feel stressed too. It will reduce her depression when the function happens.

Ashish: Early? How early do you want us to conduct the marriage?

Priest: Can you give the horoscope of the groom and the bride?

Bebes gave Neil's horoscope to him and Ayesha gave the photo that was on the phone to him. He got that and sees.

Priest: This month 22. It's a good day. Moreover, this month is an auspicious time to have a wedding.