Visiting Bride's house

Hii Guys!!!

*************

On Sunday morning, with the breezing sound of the air, the day started for both the family with excitement and palpitations. In both the houses of Mehta and Khanna arranging things for the function. Khanna's family everyone assembled in the hall room and got ready to go. Prakash sees the entrance from time to time.

Ali: Dad, do you think they will come with us to see the bride?

Prakash: My sister will come for sure.

Ali: We know Aunt will come. I am asking you about Juhi.

Juhi: Why? Am I not allowed to come to your function?

Everyone sees the entrance and sees Juhi, Diya(Juhi's sister), and Asha standing at the entrance. Prakash and Swetha smile upon seeing them. They went and invited them inside and the remaining stood seeing them. Ali and Neil see each other and see Monica. Her face changed seeing her. They both came in and saw everyone. Juhi smiles seeing everyone and stops smiling seeing Monica. Asha smiled and asked about the health of everyone and spoke nicely to Amit and Monica. They got the blessing from her. Juhi rolled her eyes.

Prakash: Thank you for coming Asha. I didn't expect that you both would come.

Juhi: When you didn't expect us, then why did you call us?

Prakash: I didn't mean in that way, Juhi.

Juhi: Then, in which way, uncle?

Ali stands near Neil and Monica and whispers to them slowly.

Ali(whispers): I think she comes up with the plan. We have to be alert. Both the sisters can't be believable.

Monica(whispers): Don't say that, Ali.

Ali(whispers): You will get to know when she says.

Neil(whispers): Whatever it is, you can't judge her. Stop complaining about her.

Prakash: What can I do so that your anger will go away and will speak with me normally?

Juhi: Will you do anything?

Prakash: Yes. Not only me, but our family itself will do anything.

Juhi: Will you allow me to marry your son Neil? We are not that much age difference. We are 2 months different and he is older. So, there is no problem, right?

Everyone: What?

Juhi: Didn't you say that you will give anything I ask? Allow me to marry your son Neil.

Neil: Juhi.

Juhi: Uncle, tell me.

Prakash: Juhi, we chose a girl for Neil and that's why we called you to go see her.

Juhi: It's okay, uncle. Call them and say that there is a girl who wants to marry Neil. So, we are going to get them married.

Neil: Juhi, what you are saying? Are you in your senses?

Juhi: I am Neil.

Diya: Why? Are you not ready to marry my sister? Is that because the girl is your parent's choice or have you started to like the girl? which is the truth?

Neil: Both are true. What you and your sister are doing now is wrong.

Juhi: Oh, I see. If I did then I am wrong. If others did then they are right, right?

Swetha: Juhi, see you...

Juhi: Just kidding. You guys took it granted for; I think so. Everyone, listen carefully, even in my dreams I won't think of coming into your family. I am not like others to seek an opportunity or live another's life. If you call them and say then that girl will feel miserable for some days. I don't want to be the reason for someone's misery. She must have started to dream of her future with Neil. I don't want to spoil it. Moreover, he is not my type. And don't think that I will imagine coming into your family as a daughter-in-law, never. I just came because my mom blackmailed me to come. And uncle, don't think about reducing my anger. It will never reduce.