The Trio

Before we can Write any stories with the Trio, first we got to get to know them so lets start of with the first one shall we. 

(The United Kingdom).

The United Kingdom or Uk for short is the most level headed of the trio and it usually the voice of reason out of the three, how ever having spent a while with the others he can be a asshole to them as  and is vary willing to play the insult game ...

The United Kingdom or Uk for short is the most level headed of the trio and it usually the voice of reason out of the three, how ever having spent a while with the others he can be a asshole to them as  and is vary willing to play the insult game along with the others.

But as the Voice of reason is he the one who mostly brings arguments to end trying to make sure the others dont tear each other apart. 

And so while he can be annoyed by his friends idiocy he dose hold his friendship in high regard and will do anything to protect it. 

(Union of soviet socialist republics).

The USSR is the most hot headed of the trio of being a sort of leader who carries the others along with him on different wacky adventures no matter what they be, He can also be quiet confrontational and rude often getting into arguments (Mostly wi...

The USSR is the most hot headed of the trio of being a sort of leader who carries the others along with him on different wacky adventures no matter what they be, He can also be quiet confrontational and rude often getting into arguments (Mostly with the Ottomans).

He can however also be pretty helpful as deep down he dose in enjoy the time he spends with his comrades as much as they can annoy him.

And as such, though he can hate being with them, if you hurt them...he will hurt you more.

(Ottoman Empire).

The Ottomans were the oldest of the Trio and as such his memory and mobility was not good as he often will muddle up words and misspeak or just flat out fall asleep randomly, as such he earned the nick name (Sleepy Otto) By the others as a mocking...

The Ottomans were the oldest of the Trio and as such his memory and mobility was not good as he often will muddle up words and misspeak or just flat out fall asleep randomly, as such he earned the nick name (Sleepy Otto) By the others as a mocking insult.

He often gets into arguments with the USSR the two butting heads which often ends with Britain ending it. 

However in the end he dose enjoy spending time with the Trio as much as they annoy him and will join them what ever. 

And thats the Introduction i hope you guys enjoyed seeing the Trio and their personality and if you couldn't tell this is based of AI Presidents, if you would like to know why.....im not sure...anyway so i hope you guys enjoy watching the trio and whoever might Join them on their adventures.

P.S, man its hard to find pictures for these lot.