9

Darrien pov
next day

VOTE

A bad bitch birthday almost hereeee.

I'm getting rusty lowkey I gotta get back to writing.

This episode embarrassed her.

Mesha did not drop song yet
___________________________________________

I was at my crib home alone playing 2k with Dd and shit.

As we was playing a round DD let out a loud ass scream. "Bro wtf." He said laughing hard asf.

"Nigga wtf wrong with yo ass?" I said in the mic concerned asf. "I ain't know you was an eater Darrien." Alabama said laughing.

"Wtf is you talking about?" I said getting upset that they speaking in codes and shit. " Go check your Ig." Dd said tryna contain his laughter.

I just turned off the game not wanting to here nun else. I grabbed my phone and went to IG instantly dms from niggas and shit started to roll in.

They was sending me mesha story I clicked it. My jaw dropped. She had posted the picture we took a couple days ago.

(Go back to chapter 6 if u don't know).

I read the caption on it. °Bookie I got a better picture since u keep posting my man. And put a tag on it when you talk shit bae.@ Kylagzs @ .Rellagzs @ MurdaB
@ Realkylerich @ Ect.°

I laughed as I read it. Swiping off the app I called Her. After a couple seconds she answered. " Before you even say something I posted that because she kept posting picture of yall together and shit so I had to post sum for I want seem pussy." She fasting asf tryna explain herself

"Ma its good im on my way to come get you right now get ready." I said licking my lips.

"Ok." She said. I hung up the phone. I went back to ig because I was tryna see what Kyla was posting. I typed in her page and clicked on it. Then I tapped her story.

I groaned when seeing what she was posting. She was posting pictures of us two togheter talking about she miss us and shit.

I kept taping untill I got to the most recent one which was posted 56 seconds ago . It was not a picture, it was a video.

It was hard to tell what it was at first. I heard moaning and my heart dropped. "Fuck darrien." I heard. I read over the text °Aint this your nigga "Bae". This was just a couple days ago aswell. You member the night at bubas. Ask him where he went when you went home.°

I seen my hand moving in and out of her.

"FUCKKK.". I yelled
♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎♥︎
Mesha pov.

I was on live talking to these people and also doing a get ready with me. I looked down at the comments.

•DDotsskimask ▪︎ I'm so sorry mesha niggas aint shit.

•Slutforkentrell ▪︎ Go check Kyla story she posted a video of her and ddot doing somethings

•Nottiswife ▪︎ We smoking on all them hoes. Them bitches some bullys like its fuck them.

•Onikasleftboob ▪︎ Check dms ASAP

Garly3 ▪︎ Dont get off live and start crying 😢

"What yall talking bout." I said frowning.

I exited out of the live and looked in my dms requests. Clicking on there's. They sent me a story from Kyla I clicked.

"Mhmm fuck darrien." I heard someone moan,my heart sunk, tryna focuse on what I'm seeing. Everything came clear I seen Darriens hand moving in and out of her.

I read over the caption sick to my stomach. •My cheeks got burning hot and I felt my chest tightin.

She said this was the night after we first argued. He left early saying it was an emergency and buba took me home.

Thinking now he came back to my house and stayed the night with me whenever he came back and was really guilty.

I sighed hard trieng not to cry. But I couldn't help it tears slowly rolled down anyway no.matter how hard i tried.

Exiting off her story I went to mine and deleted the picture of me and darrien that I posted.

I quickly wiped my eyes so I could get back live. But no matter what I do it kept coming down.

I took short deep breaths and I felt like I was choking. I left my  room and hurried and walked down stairs to the kitchen.

Grabbing a bottle of water i quickly drunk it.

I heard banging on the door. "Mesha ma she lied about that shit I didn't  do that.' I heard darriem yell.

I started to cry even more.

"Bae I know you in here bae please she lying she a hoee bro belive me bae." I heard him say.

I walked to the front door and opened it.
" What do you want darrien?" I said sniffing

"Mama she lying about that." He said trying to grab me. I stepped back before he could touch me. His face saddened " Can you like just go darrien." I said coughing.

"No bro I'm tryna explain what the fuck she talking about." He said walking im and closing the door behind him.

"You got thirty fucking seconds." I said wiping my face with a napkin.

"Ok so look keem texted me saying how some niggas was tryna jump and start some shit with  DD at his club promotion shit them niggas wanted and shit. But I knew if I told you where I was going you was gonna be like hell not you not going type shit so I left. And we had beat this nigga ass and the ally and shit and told jhit to not say nothing about it. And when I got home I felt guilty about leaving you with buba and having him to take you home and lying to you so I came over here ma." He said quick as ever.

I nodded. "Not once did I ever go over to Kyla hoe ass house she lying like a hoe that video old as fuck. That was like a while before you even got here." He said walking closer to me.

He got in my face and kissed my cheek. "You belive me Mami?" He asked me looking me in my eyes.

I might be dumb or delusional. "Yes" I said.

He kissed me.
____________________________________________

When should I drop chap 10?

Recommend me some Teen shows to watch.