11

Darrien pov

Next day

1:38 pm.
____________________________________________

I was chilling in Keem then front room, the whole gang was over here accept for Mesha and Jodi, they was still at the house sleep probably.

When we left last night, we found out that them weakass jhits got on live and was talking all that rah but they was getting dropped at  the hospital though.

Kyla face was fucked up and bumpy that bitch looked like speed bumps was all over her face.

I laughed a little to my self, causing them to look at me, "the fuck is you laughing at?" Dotty said chuckling

I mugged the fuck outta him I do not like this nigga at all, and everybody knew that so I don't why they keep letting the nigga come around and talk to me.

I picked up my phone once i heard it vibrate, it was a text from Mesha💕

Where yall at ? ~Mesha

We chilling at Keem shit, why ~ Me

I was just tryna see when you was getting back... ~ Mesha

Why u doing that with em dots im coming back soon, why u hungry ? ~Me

Um you already knew I was hungry 😑..... ~ Mesha

Dont get slick with nem emojis ill still slap the shitt outta you 🤣 ~ Me

Mhmm😐 ~ Mesha

Now fa u being slick im not coming to get you fa u can get some food ~ me

No wait please im so hungry, IM SORRY ~ mesha

Naw fuck that ~ Me

Darrien pleaseeeeee ~ Mesha

I turned off my phone leaving  her on read, I grabbed my car keys and my other shit I had over here.

"Where you bout to go?" Dd said

"To get mesha and jodi  so they  can get some to eat" I said standing up.

"Let me slide with you im hungry." Alabama said. "Yea let me come to." Dd said standing up

I shrugged and walked to the door, walking out with them behind me I got to my car and  unlocked the door.

I got in the driver seat and Alabama and dd got in the back, already cuddled up on eachother, I rolled my eyes they can't stay away for a minute.

I pulled out.
____________________________________________
Mesha Pov.

I wobbled up stairs with Jodi behind me.

When we made it we went into  Darriens room, We was putting on clothes because even though darrien said he wasn't gonna come get us he was.

He always come through.

I gave her a pair of my black tights and one of my sweaters. "Thank you." She said walking into the bathroom. I grabbed me something to wear before sitting on the bed.

I didn't really feel like walking around my side was hurting so bad I felt as if I was getting stabbed every second I tried to move.

I laid back on the hissing a bit from the pain. I put my arm over my eyes, as a tear dropped down.

I heard the bathroom door open, "Mesha you good?" I heard. I slightly nodded

I felt a dip on the bed next to me, "You wanna go to the hospital to see if some damage was done ?" She said.