7 (read top

Mesha pov.
Next day
5:56 pm

Would yall like a book about Stuck up rich  teen/ adults that all perfect for the cameras but drama filled behind the scenes. Like gossip girl and dynasty and  scandal and shows like that.

I  wanna make a book like that but ofcourse the main   characters are gonna be black. Its gonna be some white characters

And want the main love intrest to be like lu Tyler or ddot and shit.

I wanna make that a boom but I just don't wanna write it and it be a flop.

Please give me a suggestion please.

I really wanna right it/ Or I wanna do another story with them but like college.

WAIT WHAT IF I MAKE A FUCKING HORROR MOVIE BOOK

And vote

If yall don't vote or comment im not dropping another chapter.

And thats a promise not a threat ♡
____________________________________________

Darrien Dropped Me off 3 hours  ago saying he has to go handle business.

He was at the studio with dd and this other rapper luh tyler. They had girls all throughout that place.

It was quiet in the house my mama them were gone they went to go pick up a new couch and some other things for the house.

I was itching to talk so I was gonna go on live.

After sat my camera up I pressed the live button. People instantly started to roll in.

"Hey yall my nigga dropped me off to go to the studio with his homies like what type of shit is that.

●__KenzoB ~ He lame asf.

●Sugarhillddot~ If you wanted to come you should have just said that.

"He is lame asf and sitting here talking about I should have just said that you ain't even give me a choice." I said mugging

"Come get me nicca." I said tryna sound like Bubba.

The comments started to comment laughing emojis.

●Sugarhillddot ~ I'm on my way get dressed.

"Yall he coming to get me bye." I said turning it off.

I got up and turned the light on. Going into my closet I grabbed this rumper outfit (look at top).

I didn't take a shower earlier so I was gonna wash up and then get dressed.

25 mins later

I was walking outside my house because darrien said he was out here.

I seen his Srt sitting in the driveway. I walked over to The passenger side and got in.

"Wassup mama you look good." He said looking my way.

I looked at him he looked so good right now himself .

"Thankyou papi you look so good yourself." I said. I leaned over and kissed him. He kissed back. We was making out now, I tried to pull back" Wait darri-." I tried to get out before he grabbed me by my neck and pulled me back in

We kept kissing and I needed to catch my breath, so I started to hit his chest, he let go of me, I took deep breathes.

"Damn you don't wanna kiss me or something." He said I looked over at me him and mugged. He laughed.