Characters! (Names, Bio's.)

Greasers (Mostly known Main characters in this story)

Curtis Siblings

Eliza Curtis (Main character, Story narrator).

Eliza is a 14 year old female and is the youngest daughter of Ponyboy Curtis. She loves sunsets just like her dad and her group of friends. Eliza has short brown hair and is the youngest of the group. She has hope that her oldest brother Daniel will be nicer towards her.

Samuel "Sam" Curtis (Main character)

Sam is a 17 year old boy and is the middle child out of his siblings. He is a charming guy and a lot of girls like him, he is close with Eliza sibling wise. Sam has medium brown hair that's wavy, he is a tad bit muscular too.

Daniel Curtis  (Main character)

Daniel is the oldest Curtis sibling and is 20 years old. He watches after Sam and Eliza because they moved into a house together after leaving their parents house. Daniel is a strict but kind person but puts a lot of pressure on Eliza, he tries to find ways to change along the way.

Jacquline "Jac" Winston (Main character)

Jacquline is a uptight 18 year old female and looks after her friends. She drinks but doesn't smoke, she uses a fake ID to get alcohol but she's underage. Jacquline has a soft side but only shows it to Alex because they know each other well.She was also put in juvie at the age of 12 for doing inappropriate thing's, they are the eldest child of Dallas "Dally" Winston.

Camryn "Cam" Matthews (Main character)

Camryn is the jokester of the group and is 17 years old. One goofy thing she's done was she picked up purple hair dye instead of black, so she had to stick with purple hair for a bit. She can't go one minute without making someone laugh, even when they are upset.  They are the Middle child of Keith "Two-Bit" Matthews.

Ezekiel Randle (Main character)

Ezekiel is 19 years old and gets tattoos underage. He's been doing this for a few years now and has a fake ID just like Jacquline. He always likes to do things with Sam like arm wrestling. He has black hair and speaks Spanish when he's mad. (He only goes to school for Spanish class).

Alexander "Alex/Al" Cade  (Main character)

Alexander is a 16 year old boy going on 17 is the proclaimed person who "Keeps the group together".
He's close with Eliza and Jacquline, he has a fear of dying but used to be suicidal. He is the Son of Johnny cade.

Disclaimer: I will implement Socs after a few chapters. At the moment I can only give descriptions on the main characters!