𝐀𝐋𝐖𝐀𝐘𝐒 𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋

༉ ׂ 𓈒 🪐 ALWAYS AN ANGEL ・゚ ᐟ ʾʾpercy jackson season one ⋆ ۪ ⚜️

ׂ 𓈒 🪐 ALWAYS AN ANGEL ・゚ ᐟ ʾʾ
percy jackson season one ⋆ ۪ ⚜️

#𝖘𝖞𝖓𝖔𝖕𝖘𝖎𝖘.

IN WHICH things began to tense up, upon
the newest arrival of a half-blood. That
is when a group children, are put to the task
to stop a potential war between the gods above.
Will they be able to complete the task and
stop an upcoming war?

OR

\ selene ellington never wanted to be born a halfblood, let alone be a child to the goddess acesoa. But life had other plans. The very day she came into this world she would never know the hard burden that was placed upon her shoulder, and had to carry. The same burden her father tried to protect his very daughter from for eleven whole years–that same burden soon being his daughter's downfall.

no matter the strength he had, or how hard he tried nothing would ever be enough. her fate was sealed between two fates and nothing would ever change that. Matthias would never be able to prevent the strange monsters that she would spot in the streets of Los Angeles. matthias dreaded the day when the truth would finally come to light.

It started on the very night of may, 7th. a lousy day of drinking and celebrating, the day matthias met acesoa. Matthias and a group of his friends went out drinking after a day of hard work and a success in their work program. there he met the redheaded women, sitting quietly alone. Instantly falling inlove with her. She had the face and beauty of an angel. her ginger red hair that fall effortlessly past her shoulders. it was impossible to resist the attraction he felt for her. he was sure she wasn't like anyone he'd ever met before.

acesoa was a woman very capable of the light, seduction, weaponry, omnikinesis, and healing and a woman of many words. She was a woman that would shine all through the night, in being the light that he needed. like no other, they fell in love, planned out their future together. not knowing it would only last for so little. Acesoa fled back to Olympus in the thundering and storming night, leaving the man and her child all behind.

Unfortunately for selene, this was only the start of her ruin. the nightmares that crept into her dreams which each moment she learned about the other world. the nights of her awaking, breathing heavily and soaked in her own sweat and tears having her confused. her nightmares always told a story, one a different day and the next but it was one specific nightmare that stuck. As if her dreams was to warn her, pieces and clues always being added in her dream. As if her story was being played over and over in which she had to decide, telling her time would soon be up.