Chapter 5: The Stadium

(Open inside Rhonda)

*Once JD wakes up, Floyd tells him where Clay and Bruce went so, they go outside of Rhonda to see where they're at.*

*When they went outside, they saw multiply houses and multiple trolls running around, having fun. It seems like the town has multiplied last since they've been there.*

*There was also multiple trolls from many other music types, there was some country, funk and pop. It looks like after the WT, all music types started to bond together.*

*Branch looked around, he felt warm knowing he was at his home town, where he used to preform, where he lived, where everything happened..*

*Everything that happened. Branch looked around for Clay and Bruce, then he saw them looking at a really huge pod that looked similar to them, as if it could fit a whole concert inside.*

*Branch walks over to them and looks up, he then immediately recognized the pod. It was where they preformed their last show, the place where they separated from each other.*

B: "Wow, this place was really left abandoned, huh?"

C:"Yeah, wonder why. It was a good stadium to perform in."

S/B:"Well, no bands really exist anymore so, what would be the point to keep the stadium up?"

C:"I suppose that makes sense."

*Branch swings his hair up to the entrance and goes inside, Bruce and Clay following and Branch enters to see multiple weeds on the chairs and everything's looked like that a tornado has just went passed this stadium.*

*Branch noticed the Floyd and JD entered the pod as well and looked around. Branch then notices a room behind some see-through curtains.*

*He walks towards it and notices that it was their old dressing room. Were the very argument that separated all the members. The amount of memorabilia almost crushed him out of the ptsd he got from this very room.*

B:"Look at all these old outfits we used to wear!"

*Branch laughs out and the brothers see all the suits, different pairs of glasses and Bruce's old workout space. JD laughs after seeing the old diapers that Branch used to wear.*

JD:"Haha, you see this, Branch?"

B:"What an era. Remember when I used to frost my tips and I had multiple perms?"

*The brothers laugh after remembering everything about that. After they calm down, they sit down and JD finds some sticks and a rock to start a fire and they start telling each other things that happened in their lives.*

*After they talked for at least an hour or so, JD wanted to camp there for the night. The brother's agreed so they slept there until the morning. Branch looks at his brothers.*

B:"Good night guys."
Everyone:"Good night."

*After that, they all went to sleep until the morning.*