With A Little Help

Yunjin didn't imagine herself being here. Well, she's seen a lot of videos and articles online about it but she never imagined it to be... this thorough. Or out in public.

Luckily she had her face mask on, so she can still be anonymous. But then again, who was going to recognize her when she only knew two people in Japan? Plus it was a huge district, it's not like she's going to see Chaewon or Eunchae here.

She thinks.

She found herself in a sex shop her friends recommended because of their conversation last night. She didn't really want to tell her friends about the little incident with the single thought of Chaewon making her cum in seconds. So she tried to pass it off as her contemplating on getting a toy to help her out.

Yunjin finds a quiet corner in the shop and back reads her chat with her friends.

8:15 AM

Yunjin: Guys, I need your opinion

Minji: What

Yujin: This better be serious, Wonyoung is busy cooking a romantic dinner.

Ryujin: Hope you come out alive, Yujinnie.

Yujin: SHUT UP.

Yujin: Yun, what's up?

Yunjin: I might buy a toy.

Yunjin: While I'm here, I know I'm not gonna get any. PLUS remember we were thinking of getting the really weird looking ones from a Japanese toy shop online?

Ryujin: Oh yeah I remember. But I don't need it anymore though.

Minji: Same.

Yunjin: Oh right, I forgot that I'm the only one who still has to BUY something to help me jerk off.

Minji: Sorry my dude

Yujin: Hey, maybe we can still recommend you some, I mean I still have mine back in the apartment? Wonyoung uses it on me sometimes.

Yunjin: Stop reminding me that I'm alone please

Ryujin: What do you have?

Yunjin: At the moment, nothing. Back in my apartment.... Just a sock

Minji: That's disgusting.

Yunjin: I'M BUDGETING OKAY?

Yujin: Okay, you hopeless sack of shit. I'll send you a couple that I like.

Ryujin: Same. I'll send links to mine.

Minji: *sends photo of Hanni

Yunjin: BRO

She rolls her eyes at the picture. She really hates it when her friends rub it in her face that in their friend group, she's the only one who doesn't have a girlfriend, or a fiancé or a fucking wife.

Since she did spend the majority of her time working her ass off just to get her big break. But she shrugs it off like usual, it'll all be worth it in the end.

Yunjin checks the photos Yujin and Ryujin sent her and tries to find the ones that were similar to them.

There were the eggs, the flesh lights, the flesh lights that spin around your dick, even some that she hasn't even heard of before. But she wasn't sure if she wanted to really try it out.

The Japanese were known for their weird sex toys.

In the end, she bought a simple looking one; thinking there really wasn't a need to get a fancy one. The only thing unique about it was this little hole on top that creates suction. That made her curious.