The Bathroom

"Good morning." A soft voice comes from behind her. Chaewon turns away from the stove to see Yunjin rubbing her eyes as she walks towards the fridge.

She tries not to blush. "Good morning."

Yunjin grabs a bottle of water from inside and takes small sips from it. "Smells good." She said, making her way next to Chaewon.

She felt herself jolt from the sudden closeness, already feeling an ache between her legs when she remembered the things she saw just a few nights ago.

"Thank you." Chaewon tries to speak calmly. "You wanna set the table for us? Eunchae is having a friend over and they'll probably be here any minute."

"Really? That's cool. Yeah, I can do that."

Yunjin fumbled through the cupboards to grab the needed items and carefully set the table for them. Chaewon couldn't help but smile at how delicate Yunjin always was when she handled any of their belongings.

Compared to Eunchae, Yunjin was less accident prone so it's nice to not hear any plates crashing on the floor or any other items being bumped off from tall counters.

Chaewon started preparing the food and placed them neatly in the middle of the table. She lets out a triumphant huff with the meal she prepared for everyone. Eunchae likes to invite Kyujin from time to time so she made sure to make her niece's favorite since she knows the two friends love her cooking.

"Hey." Yunjin suddenly called. Chaewon looked up and saw her leaning her body on the counter, facing her. "Eunchae came up to me last night before she went to bed."

"Did something happen?"

Yunjin shakes her head, pursing her lips. "No, she thinks something happened to us. Asked if we had a fight."

"Oh."

"She asked you too?"

"Yeah, she did. But I assured her that we didn't, and you were probably just tired from traveling around these past few days. Since you're trying to acquaint yourself with the city."

Yunjin smiles for some reason and bobs her head. "That's true. I said the same thing, but I told her you were the one that's tired."

That made Chaewon giggled. They really were thinking the same thing. But it wasn't like they were going to admit what really happened to the teenager living with them.

Yunjin stepped a bit closer, her hands fiddling with the hem of her sweatshirt. "I... uh I wanted to apologize for leaving something inappropriate in the kitchen that day. I meant to keep it in my bag. I think I placed it in the plastic bags absentmindedly."

Chaewon blushed. "Oh, no, no. You don't have to apologize for that."

"Yujin keeps warning me about scaring you off." Yunjin said sheepishly. "I don't want you to think I'm a pervert."

She giggled again. Yujin really was silly. "No, I don't think you are. People have... needs. And that's normal."

"It is. You have it too."

Chaewon looked up at Yunjin, both of them had red tinted cheeks and immediately avoided eye contact. "That's... that's true."

Yunjin stepped closer again but stopped. She was thinking of something deeply before turning around and walking towards the stairs. "I'll freshen up before Eunchae's friend comes over."

Chaewon watches her leave. "Alright."

*****

Yunjin knew she had a crush on Chaewon, which she thinks it's fine. Chaewon was gorgeous, had a beautiful smile, she's kind hearted, cooks well and has a killer body. She had a long list as to why Chaewon was perfect.