I'm So SORRY!!!!

Knock! Knock? 👀

Hii guysss? Does anyone still read this shit?

Anyways, I'm done with my exams and I'm back, for now, I guess.

And you guys deserve an apology and an explanation.

I'm literally so sorry, wth, I'm very very sorry, I'm so sorry for just going off and ghosting.

Yeah and about the IMANI book, I took it down because it felt rushed and I could totally do much more better than that plus that book is basically a tweaked version of one of my original books and I was scared that it would get stolen or something because I do NOT understand Wattpad or human beings anymore.

Anyways, I'll try to revamp it and see if I still want to publish it and if I don't like it, I'll just whip up another cool plot and start over with the Miguelxoc book.

Also, this Nevaeh book was kinda rushed but mainly because the chapters would have been like a hundred and I was scared people wouldn't wanna read if it was, that's why I just ended it but I don't know, if y'all are cool with me editing it, I totally would.

While I'm racking my brain about the Miguelxoc I promise y'all, I'll probably release the Milesxoc in the drafts.

That one also seems like it's gonna be like a hundred chapters OR MORE and all my chapters are always 1k+ words, I don't know if you're cool with it too, I'm so tired😭😭

By the way, I wanna say a big thank you to everyone who reached out and contacted me while I was gone to see if I was still alive, Ilysm💕

Thanks for everything, every single one of youuuu.

The Milesxoc book has an academic rivals to lovers trope, y'all lmk if you want it published, idek what title I'm gonna give it, in case you haven't realized, well, I'm bad at naming stuff so bear with me❤️

Muah 💋

Bye for now, see you in the next book!

(P.s: pray for me, writer's block is not your mate😀, oh and pray for my results too cause if it's bad, I'm logging off and KMS🤗❤️)

17/09/24.