Zohakuten

“Y/n...that's a beautiful name” Aizetsu was starting to get familiar with her name while they were running throughout the forest. “Thanks, and your name's Aizetsu right?”

Before he could even open his mouth to speak, trees were tumbling over in the distance and a light tremor ensued. “NEZUKO!!!, GENYA!!!” Y/n could tell who's voice it was and she halted. “We need to go, Right now!” Y/n dashed to where Tanjiro's voice was heard. “W-wait for me!” Aizetsu managed to keep up with her, but y/n's speed was picking up by the second.

“Y/n! Thank God your safe!” Tanjiro looked gave y/n a relieved smile and Genya and Nezuko were also relieved to see Y/n again. “So we're late” Y/n quickly pulled out her nichirin blade. “We?...Wait, isn't that a demon!?” Genya noticed Aizetsu's horns and his other demon features. “Yeah but don't worry, he's a demon like Nezuko” Y/n quickly explained in slight panic and she gave Aizetsu a slight nudge to introduce himself. “Im Aizetsu...nice to meet you?” This was enough for everyone else to lower their guard a little, “Mmh!!” Nezuko hummed happily, already accepted Aizetsu into the group.

                                          *!BAM!*

The sound of a drum was heard, “I SHALL BEING JUSTICE UPON YOU EVIL VILLAINS THAT BATH IN PURE EVIL ” Everyone immediately turned to see the fifth clone of Hantengu, Zohakuten standing there. The tension was in the air was thick, Tanjiro and Nezuko froze, Genya was too scared to pull the trigger on his gun. Meanwhile Y/n stood there in silence and stared at the demon, Aizetsu hid behind Y/n to not be discovered.

“We are not villains! Just from your smell, I can tell that you've eaten lots of humans!” Tanjiro's taking a big risk since he was no match for upper moon 4. “And? Were any of those humans your family?” Zohakuten looked at Tanjiro with clear hatred in his eyes. “No! But-” “Then you have no say in this matter you villain”.

“It would be best for you to shut your mouth, demon” Y/n spoke up, getting irritated by this new demon as she readied her blade

“It would be best for you to shut your mouth, demon” Y/n spoke up, getting irritated by this new demon as she readied her blade. “WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME, HARLOT!?

That was the last straw. “DON'T CALL ME A HARLOT YOU BRAT!” Zohakuten scowled and everyone looked at Y/n amazed since she was known to be calm and collected so her yelling was never expected by anyone. “Hey Aizetsu, you stay here, I'll deal with this” Y/n dashed towards Zohakuten and wooden dragons, “Star breathing: Second Form - Sequential Starburst!” In an instant, most of the dragons were cut down but they regenerated and Y/n kept up the fight.

“We need to help Y/n” Tanjiro and the others immediately tried to join the fight and Aizetsu just stood there, not wanting to fight at all. ‘Im just gonna wait this one out’
Y/n dodged all the lightning attacks with ease and returned a few attacks of her own.

“Mmh!” Nezuko got swept up by one of the wooden dragons and Genya started shooting at them. “Hold on, I'll get you two!” Y/n was in the middle of slicing the dragons so Nezuko and Genya could be released. “Y/n! I need a little help” Tanjiro got dragged into the mouth of one of the dragons. “Hold on!!” Y/n was getting surrounded and Tanjiro was seconds away from being crushed inside the dragon.

Its over for you weak villains

TANJIRO!!!Y/n quickly tried to save Tanjiro, but she also got swept up by a dragon and Aizetsu rushed to help her.

“Oh Hey Y/n! I haven't seen you in a while!”

“...Mitsuri?”

To be continued

Like my life

(632 words)