Chapter 1: S01E01: That '70s Pilot

Author's Note: First some of Donna and Eric's lines are changed somewhat because they are swapped genders. They wouldn't really be saying the same things or doing some of the same things as in the original.

Secondly, Donna's boy version's name is Donnie, short for Donald, and also that Donnie will still be a feminist. I just think even as a boy, Donna, would still be a feminist and I think it probably would/will have to do with Donnie's/Donna's mom Midge. Seeing how Midge was treated and how she acted and her/his parents relationship probably affected how Donnie saw women being treated.

Thirdly, I haven't watched That '70s Show at all. I want to but I can't so, if anyone knows the full episodes by heart or certain scenes especially after Season 2: I don't know the episode number that Laurie moves out, but after that one.

Disclaimer: That '70s Show is an American television period sitcom that originally aired on Fox from August 23, 1998, to May 18, 2006. The series focused on the lives of a group of teenage, friends living in the fictional suburban town of Point Place, Wisconsin, from May 17, 1976, to December 31, 1979. The only thing I own in the story is the genderswap idea and the slightly changed lines and maybe a bit of the changed plot line from the fanfiction and from the show.

Warning: Implied child abuse, implied child neglect, implied pedophilia, homophobia, racism, sexism, sexual harassment, suggested rápë and sexual content.
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Erica Forman stared at her years-long best friend blankly; Hyde stared back, expression just as blank, but with amused eyes. Kelso hovered behind Hyde, staring determinedly at Erica, mouth hanging open in that goofy way of his.

Donnie sat in the lawn chair beside the couch, leaning forward, mouth twitching in an effort to keep from giggling.

"Erica, it is time," Hyde said dramatically, the amusement in his eyes intensifying.

"Why don't you do it?" Erica questioned immediately after Hyde spoke, the blank look in her eyes shifting to worry.

"It's your house," Hyde fired back calmly, folding his hands.

"Your house," Kelso echoed just as Hyde finished, shaking his head dramatically.

"Listen to them up there," Hyde began, pointing toward the ceiling basement, Kelso following the movement with his head, "The party has reached critical mass and in ten minutes there'll be no-more-beer opportunities," He finished, chopping the end of his sentence in exaggeration, Kelso waving his hand behind him dramatically.

"If my dad catches me copping beers, he'll kill me," Erica said in a way that expressed both fear and obviousness, as if this wasn't the first time her father threatened such a thing.

Hyde merely placed a firm hand on her knee, fisting his other in a dramatic fashion, "I'm willing to take that risk," He smirked.

"Don't worry about it," Kelso said " Just remain calm, keep moving --"

"And above all," Donnie interrupted, "Don't get sucked into my dad's hair."

There was a small pause as everyone looked at him strangely.

"Wait, what's wrong with your dad's hair?" Erica finally asked.

"Just-" Donnie stuttered, shifting his eyes in embarrassment, "Just don't look at it."

"And Forman," Hyde grabbed Erica's face and looked her in the eye, "Cold. Definitely cold."

Hyde didn't let go of until Erica gave a shaky nod, patting her once on the shoulder as as she stood and headed for the stairs. Erica paused for a second at the turn as Hyde leaned back comfortably, placing his feet on the coffee table before running up the rest of the steps.