CHAPTER 3 : Dealing with Dugtrio

CHAPTER 3:
           DEALING WITH DUGTRIO
                WORD COUNT: 1263
         CW: NOT REPORTING AFTER
   WITNESSING CRIMINAL ACTION
                AND PLANS TO ROB
      PUBLISHING DATE:28/12/2023
------------------------------------------------------------

Ash was sitting under a tree and enjoying an apple. The other Pokemon were either eating, playing around, or napping on a tree. It was a peaceful scene. Until Ash remembered a disobedience, Dugtrio was still in its pokeball.

"What to do with Dugtrio?" Ash frowned. Ash doesn't want to release Dugtrio, as there's no profit to earn, and if it found its trainer somehow, Dugtrio would probably hint something, and it'd be the end of Ash.

While Ash was thinking of a perfect way, Ash heard an explosion not far away from Route 1, Ash even saw a flock of pidgeys fleeing from there.

"What happened over there?" Ash stood up, seeing from a distance that there was smoke and fleeing pidgeys and spearows. The sound of the explosion also startled the Pokemon; they all looked at the way from where the sound came.

"Growlithe, Furret, we need to leave now," Ash said to Growlithe and Furret, and then retreated them into their pokeballs. 

"Persian, can you take me to where the sound of the explosion came from?" Ash asked Persian.

Persian lowered her body as she agreed to what Ash had asked.

"Awesome! Thanks, Persian!" Ash rode on Persian's back, holding on to Persian's neck, a little nervous and excited, as he had never ridden a Pokemon before.

When Ash got tight to Persian, Persian started running to the sound where the explosion came from.

"Woah!!" Ash screamed as he couldn't get used to the sudden speed.

"Persian, slow down!" Ash said, and then Persian stopped moving.

"Persian, I only said, slow down.....not stop running....." Ash said while breathing in a lot of fresh air. While breathing in fresh air, Ash smelled something weird—he smelled smoke. Taking a look at the surroundings, Ash saw two people with white uniforms and an R on their uniforms. 

"Hide Persian!" Ash commanded, and Persian immediately hid behind a tree. Ash got off of Persian and started checking what was happening.

"Tsk, there isn't anything good here," said a woman with magenta long hair curled in a comet-tail behind her head. She's wearing a pair of large green orb earrings on her ears and a high collared sleeved shirt emblazoned with a large red R, a short white miniskirt, black high-heeled thigh-high boots, and shoulder-length black gloves.

"Well, there are only pidgeys and ratatas here, Jessie; it's better if we go rob the Viridian City Pokemon Center; there's probably some good Pokemon there!" Replied a boy with shoulder-length periwinkle hair with a single fringe sprouting from the center and green eyes. Wearing a white long-sleeve shirt with a large red R on it, a black short-sleeved undershirt, white pants with a purple belt, black boots, and matching gloves.

"Meoww, James right" Agreed with a talking Meowth.

"A talking Pokemon?" Ash was shocked that Meowth was speaking human language. "And they're planning on robbing the Viridian Pokemon Center? Are they people who steal Pokemon?" Ash thought, then thought of a good way to get rid of Dugtrio.

"If I throw Dugtrio's pokeball to them, they'll probably take it, right?" After thinking, Ash planned to give it a try, took out Dugtrio's pokeball, and threw it to the three.