EP 1

*Alarm ring*

I start reaching for my phone at the side table, putting the alarm off before I get up from the bed. I look at my phone and see the time "WHAT THE HACK I'M LATE FOR CLASS" I jump out of bed and run to the bathroom.

*At Class*

"Kylie, why are you late?" Luna asks me when I'm just arrived
"Sorry girl I woke up late today" I say while taking out my notes "Are you still playing those games?" I look at her "No..." Luna gives me a side eye "If you keep playing that game every night, you gonna be late every time." sighs "Fine I'll stop." Luna looks at me and smiles, after that, the madam walks in and starts the class.

after the class finished, me and luna planning to go to the park for the group assignment. "Kylie you're going right?" I look at her "Nah... I don't feel very well." Luna puts her hand on my forehead "You seem fine?" I take her hand off "I am fine... I just don't have the mood to do a group project right now...and you know how I am with new people."

Luna looks at me "All alright then, see you tomorrow." Luna waves and I wave back.

Before walking away, I felt a hand holding my shoulder, I turned around to see my crush, Axel. "Hey Kylie" I froze in place looking at the most beautiful guy in front of me...wait why is he even talking to me?
"oh hello." Oh my gosh, Kylie gets yourself together "You seem to have dropped this." he handed me a keychain "Oh, but...that's not mine." I say while pointing at the bear keychain

"Oh really? well, I found it...how about you just take it?" he put the keychain in my hand, I looked at him and the keychain "I have something to do so I will go now." Axel smiles and walks past me. What did the fish just happen?

I look back and see Axel already gone, I smile at the keychain "This is quite cute." I say and start walking. I almost arrived at my house but then Luna texted me.

*text*

Luna: girl it's so hot here, wish you would come along...

***

I smile and continue walking, when I arrive I see the front gate open "Has Dad forgotten to close the gate?" I tell myself and walk inside to see the front door also open. "that strange, dad will never left anything open" I walked inside and saw a couple of men in black, i looked around and saw my dad on the floor and a man standing on top of him holding a... GUN?!

"WHAT THE HACK IS HAPPENING HERE?" I yelled and the guy holding a gun looked back, and the other man started pulling me "HEY LET's GO OF ME" I tried so much stuff but it didn't work i looked at my dad laying on the floor.

"Will you give the money or not?"

"I will...but not now..." my dad spoke, and the guy just looked at him,
I couldn't see his face because of the darkness in the house, but I saw that he had a tattoo behind his ear.

A moon tattoo.

The guy kneels "I give you 13 more days to complete the money." he slaps my dad two times before standing up and starting to walk to the door, all the men start to follow the guy and let me go, I get up and run to my dad, "dad! are you okay?!" I help him sit.

"Yes, am okay...sorry for all of this my Kylie..." he holds my hand and I hold it back "No Dad...it's alright, I'm just relief you're ok..." I hug my dad.

***

*Time skip*

Me and Luna are in this popular cafe in our town, i plan on telling her everything about yesterday, "Kylie...you ok right?" I smile looking at her worried face "Yes Luna I'm fine." Luna still looks worried but she knows I'm alright, she continues sipping her latte

"How is the group project?" I ask Luna "It's alright...But they all are so complicated." I laugh thank goodness I didn't join them.

I sipped my drink and then spotted someone entering the cafe, it's a guy wearing all black, walking with his hand in his pocket, he looked like he was still young tho..." Kylie?" I came back when Luna called my name
"Who are you looking at?"

"Oh nothing, I'm just spacing out." i smile and continue hearing Luna's story. I still thinking about yesterday's accident.

My dad wouldn't tell me anything...did he gamble...no way...that isn't my dad..."Kylie, can you stop spacing out?" I looked at Luna she had an angry expression on her face "Oh, I'm so sorry" she sighed

"Are you still thinking about yesterday?" I look down but then the same guy that entered the cafe walks past me, I look up and see a moon tattoo behind his ear, no way...could he be...?

"Luna I need to go emergency!"
"Eh wait! Kylie!" I run outside the cafe searching for the guy
"Oh man did I lose him?" I start walking and looking around the area if I see anything

"I swear I see him go outside...is he the one that was inside my house yesterday?"

I rub my forehead and sit on the bench nearby, I rest my head on my hand

"Please...I need to know the truth...let me find this moon star tattoo guy."

I look up and see the same guy with a moon tattoo "Eh wait!"

I didn't hesitate and followed him again, the guy continues walking not knowing I was following him

Hehe, I'm such a good spy.

He goes into an alley and when I am about to turn I bump into someone "Ouch!" I rub my nose
"Hey, can't you see-" when I look up,
a handsome guy was looking at me... did I bump into him?

He was wearing all black...wait a minute!

"Why are you following me, young lady?"

***
WILL BE CONTINUE