EP 2

"Why are you following me, young lady?" 

I froze, oh no I had been caught "Huh? I didn't follow you..." the guy just looked at me, actually he was a boy because he seemed much younger. I try to see if he has the tattoo,

but the ears are blocking the path so without warning I push his head in another way to see if he has the tattoo, and he has it! the guy takes my hand and pins me against the wall,

"what do you want?" he grabs me so tight that I feel like I'm about to lose a hand! 

"Nothing! Nothing! you just remind me of someone!" I was scared to death!

imagine some random guys doing this to you, yeah, I'm Delulu but in this situation i don't have time to Delulu! the guy's face is inches from mine, I can feel the hot breath coming from him, he then let my hands go, woah that's a relief...

"I don't have time to play with you...so I will go now." then he just walks off, just like that! rude! but...the tattoo, he had it...I see it with my own two eyes! surely, I didn't miss it.

*At Home* 

Dad is busy with his work, even tho I'm his daughter Suprise Suprise I didn't know what's his job, all I know is that he works from home... on his laptop...

"Dad, are you still busy?" he turns around to face me "I'm sorry sweetheart I'm still busy..." I sigh and go to my room.

 I have a bad feeling about the guy I I've met earlier. "I will know the truth." 

**

(Calvin POV)

I arrive at this Chinese restaurant my boss asks me to come, "Yes boss?" 

Boss: Calvin...have you finished the person?

"Yes boss"

Boss: All alright then, I just wanna hear that...you can go now

"Thank you, I will go now." I bowed to him and started making my way out, my phone suddenly vibrating and it's a text from Davin.

*Text*

Dovin: come meet me here (Location) I have something to tell you.

I look at his text and start to make my way to the car. "Leo, I already send you the location, drive me there." Leo checks his phone "Alright boss." then they drive off.

*At the club*

I walk in with Leo behind me, "Hey partner." I hear a familiar voice calling me, when I turn to my left, I see Davin walking up to me, "Hey Davin." I look at him without any emotion,

"Why do you want to meet up?"  he just looks at me and smiles "Why? Are you so busy that you can't even visit your bro?" I rolled my eyes "Come take a seat." I follow Davin to the bar counter. 

"How's the boss doing?" He asked me while drinking his wine, "He's alright." Davin just smiled "You're really lucky to be boss right hand man."

I honestly don't know where this is going but I know, he is planning something. I smirk "Yeah, pretty lucky." I say while grinning.

"Aww, you still have the moon tattoo" I look at him "If you don't have anything to say, I will go now." I stand up and Leo follows me, then out of nowhere the door is blocked with two big men, "You have nowhere to go Calvin." 

I turn around "You want to settle this the hard way huh?" Davin smiled and without warning all of Davin's men started to attack us, some of the men had been knocked out by Leo and some were attacking me, I took the gun from my pocket and started shooting at them.

"BOSS GO FIRST I WILL COME LATER," Leo said while a big man is cocking him, I nodded and start running.

Davin is nowhere to be seen, I see Leo coming out and he pats my shoulder "You alright?" I nodded my head "Let's go to the car" Leo helped me get to the car safely.  

*At the penthouse* 

"Ugh ugh, slow down, can you?" Leo was injured in his right arm, and I was putting a medic on him, "Don't move." I press at the blood even more "OUCH!" "Can you stop crying like a baby?" Leo suddenly turns his body to face mine

"You don't know how to take care of people." I look at him "Why should I take care of people?" I stand up to put the medic away.

"I know you better boss..." I turn around "Sure you do." 

***

(Kylie POV) 

Me and Luna are having lunch in the cafeteria "I can't sleep yesterday." Luna says and puts her Head on the table, I smile "Why?" she looks up at me "My mom keeps on watching her K-drama in full volume!" I laugh "You srsly just laugh?!"

She got up and start cocking me, "Alright! I'm sorry!" I cannot breathe! why is she so strong?!

but then Axel came to me and Luna "Hey girls." I and Luna are shocked, she then takes her hand off and smiles "Hi Axel what can we help?" I on the other hand are still in shock.

Axel then looks at me "I just want to invite you both to my birthday party this weekend if you don't mind coming." Luna looks at me and back to Axel "Yeah! We surely will go!" she says while smiling, "Alright then, see you this weekend."

He then smiles and walks away, me and Luna look at each other smiling.

***

I was walking home not paying any attention except my phone, when suddenly someone pulled my shirt from the back, "Woah!" I looked behind me and saw the same guy who had the moon tattoo.

"Do you want to get hit by a car?"  I was confused until I saw that I almost went into the big street,
"Oh man I'm so sorry" I apologised to him, "You should say thank you rather than sorry." 

He was so cold Bruh, "Oh alright, thank you for saving my life umm..." 

"Calvin."

"Ah, Calvin." I smile at him, and then he just turns around and walks away, Ugh I hate guys with an attitude problem.

***

WILL CONTINUE...