EP 4

*Next Morning*

When I wake up, I rub my eye and look at my dad, he still unconscious. I can' bare seeing him like this I stand up and walk next to the bed, "Dad...please wake up...you're strong." I take his hand and put it at my forehead, I put down his hand and walk out of the room.

I got out of the hospital to get some fresh air, "Finally some fresh air, I'm sick of the hospital smell." I go to the near park bench and sit there, then I felt some water dripping from above, I looked up and see it's started to rain, Good at the time like this. I didn't bring an umbrella with me, so I plan to run back to the hospital when suddenly, I feel like the rain stop and when I looked up, I see an umbrella. 

I look behind and see Calvin holding the umbrella, "What are you doing here?"  I look at him. "I come to take you somewhere." I raise an eyebrow.

Calvin opens the door to his car, and I see his driver at the front, he smiles at me then Calvin gets in beside me, "Where you want me to follow you?" he looks at me "You'll see." I side eyes him and keep looking out the window.

When we arrive, I see that we at the zoo? "Why we at the zoo?" he looks at me with no reaction "I see that you been out of yourself lately so I think I should take you to the zoo." I look at him in disbelieve, we known each other just a couple of days. 

"Let's go, Leo you can stay here." Leo nodded his head and get out of the car to open Calvin door, damn he's that rich? I follow him out and he start walking to the entrance leaving me behind, sure he just does this because he feels pity...

He shows the ticket to the person at the counter and go in, I smile at the man and continue followed Calvin. First, we go to the bird's area, there's are so many birds there! I feed them and also hold them, I hand over the bird to Calvin and I can see he was scared to hold it, "Are you scared?" Calvin looks at me "No." I laugh and continue playing with the bird.

Sec we go to see lion! they all are so big...I was so excited to see, Calvin just looks at me from a far standing there looking like a doll, I turn around "Calvin come here, it's no fun only me that excited to see the animals." he looked around and sigh, "Fine." He come to me, and I smile ears to ears.

We go around the zoo and see much more animals, then it's time to head back. "Thanks for bringing me here, even though I don't know what you work and how you know my dad." He looks at me "No worries, all good, and for my jobs, you don't need to know." he say and walk off to the car.

Leo smile to see Calvin, I follow him, and Leo turn to me "How's your date?" I looked at him Suprise "Date?" Leo laughs "Nah I'm just kidding, get in." He then gets into the car and so do I, I Look at Calvin that was playing on the phone.

"Calvin." I called him "Mhm?" He reponed without looking, "Can we go out like this again?" I ask him and he look Suprise "Uhm sure I guess." I smile "should we get back to the hospital?" Leo asks and Calvin nodded, "Roger boss." then he starts to drive.

*At the hospital*

I get out from the car before waving at Calvin, "thanks for dropping me off." I say with a smile and Calvin just nodded, gees did he even know how to smile? the car started to move, then I turn around to see Luna arm crosses, "Did you go out with that guy?" she says with a judging tone "Yeah? why?" "Do you even know this guy, Kylie?"

I started walking and Luna follow beside me, "Kylie listen to me...if he done something bad to do what you ganna do?" I looked at Luna "He will not do anything Luna, I'm not a kid anymore." 

"Of course, you not...but you need to listen Kylie." I rolled my eyes and about to walk away when I bump into someone, when I looked up, I see Axel, oh my god why is he here? "Hey kylie...I hear your dad got hospitalize here?" "Uhm yeah he is, why you here though?" he smiles.

"My brother is here to visit his friend, so I tag along."  I nodded my head "well I need to go so if you want anything you can take my number in the class group." "Oh yeah sure do." we smile to each other.

*At the cafe*

"Kylie, you never try to end the conversation with Axel...why did you end it in a hurry?" I looked at lune "I just didn't know what to talk about with him, and beside...I didn't want to bother him." I say while pointing, "Since when you care about bother him and stuff?"

I sigh "It's just...you know I feel awkward when he talks to me." Luna looks down and back at me "didn't he invite us to his birthday?" I look at her "Yeah?" "How about you buy him a beautiful gift?!" I looked at her insane "You're joking right?"

"Do my face looks like I'm joking? He sure will love it!" I give my judging look at her "Come on finish your drinks before we go back." "You never ganna listen to me." I rolled my eyes and walk out of the store, "hey wait!" 

"Kylie wait!" Luna bump into me "What the hell kylie? are you ok?" I look at this little girl that was holding hand with her family...her mom and dad together, I don't know why but it makes me teary. "Let's just go."

***

WILL BE CONTINUE