EP 6

I was in the middle of this fight against Axel and Calvin, oh no what if Calvin kills him?!

"Let go of her." Calvin says and Axel look at him with anger in his eyes, "She doesn't want to go with you bro."

I look back and forth and see a lot of people was looking at us, oh my, this is embarrassing.

"She is mine man." I was shocked at Calvin's word, Axel just laughs

"No she not!" then Axel pulled my hand even stronger, and I can't take it anymore, "Can you guys stop!" 

Calvin and Axel stop and let go of my hand

"If you want to see me in the hospital then pulled it until I lose a hand!" Calvin crosses his arm while Axel looked at me with worry face.

"What so important Calvin?" "We need to talk about the contract now." I looked at him in disbelieve

"Didn't we agree we do that on Sunday?" Calvin looks at Axel and back to me "yeah but we have a problem ok." 

I sigh and turn back to face Axel, "Sorry for all this, but I really need to go." Axel nodded "Sure just be save." I smile and Calvin lead me to the car. 

*In the car*

"You make such a mess." Calvin gets into the car and make a face "It's that guy of yours that started it."

I rase an eyebrow while looking at him "It's you that take my hand in the first place."

He turns his body to face me "excuse me?! now it's my fault?"

We keep on arguing when suddenly another voice appears, "You guys fight like an old married couple."

We both look to the front "What did you say?" Calvin says with a cold and scary tone "N-nothing boss." Me and him crosses arm and look at the window. 

*At a club*

Leo opens the door for me and Calvin, what is this place? a club? "Let's go in."

Calvin walked away and I follow behind him, I looked around and the club is huge...the water must be expensive too.

"Sit." I sit beside Calvin, and he place a file Infront of me, "Take a look." I took it and start reading.

(Contract)

First, must followed every order that Mr. Calvin asked. If you didn't follow the rule, you can be punished. Sec, need to stay with Mr. Calvin 24 hours. And lastly cannot keep a secret with Mr. Calvin.

"What the hell, I can't stay with you 24 hours, I have class."

Calvin takes a sip of his drink "Don't worry, I'm not Ganna keep you with me every time...after class... I will come and pick you up."

I cannot believe this man! "What if I have a group project?" 

He looks at me "Then tell me first, if I let you go, then you go, if I don't..." he pauses and came closer to me, "you can't go."

His eyes are so scary Bruh, I can't believe what I get myself into, the waiter come and give me a glass of alcohol, I look at the drink."

"She can't drink alcohol." I turn to Calvin "Sorry Mr. Calvin."

The waiter takes the drink and walk away "My bad, I ask them to serve Alcohol to everyone that come with me." 

"So, are you agree?" I take a deep breath "Sure." Calvin smirk "That easy." I take the pen and sign the contact.

I look at him "If we had done here, I really need to go back." I'm about to stand up when Calvin hands stop me "I will take you home." 

I nodded and we both walked out of the club. In the car we both are so quiet, nobody dear to say a word.

"So that club is yours?" I break the ice and he looked at me "Yeah." I nodded and looked back to the window.

***

I get out of the car, and he drive away, "What a day..." I get inside and throw myself at the sofa, "I can't believe I sign the contract, what is wrong with you kylie!"

I stuffed my face with the pillow and start kicking. 

*Next day*

I hear the doorbell ring and I quickly go outside "Luna!" I open the gate and hug her "Hey bestie!"

she hugs me back then we both pull away "Let's go in." and she nodded. I make a drink for her, and we both hang out at the sofa.

"What are you doing yesterday?" I giggle "Nothing much...just visit my dad..." I can't tell her that I go out with Axel or with Calvin!

"OH, I see...don't worry today you won't be bored!" I smile when suddenly my bell ring, "Who could it be?" Luna says, "I take a look." Luna nodded and i go outside.

And I see Axel, "Axel...you came..." He smiles "Of course, you guys invite me, right?" I smile and open the gate, "Come in.

"He come inside my house and when Luna sees him, she looks at me "Axel! you actually came..." 

*Flashback*

"Luna no! I will not invite him to my house!" Luna keeps pushing me to ask him because madam put the three of us in the same group, then Axel come to us "We in the same group." 

He says while smiling "How about we go to kylie house to discuss about the project?" I looked at Luna and step on her foot.

"Sure, why not, I will come." We both looking at each other.

*End flashback*

"We thought you're not serious about it..." He smiles and sit on the sofa, "Kylie, I buy you something."

He hands me a plastic and when I looked inside, I see a blind box, "No way...you don't need to buy me one..."

He smiles "When I was walking here, I see a blind box shop, I immediately think about you."

Luna looks at us with confusing face, "Thanks I apricate it."

Luna suddenly gets up and pulled me aside, "What was that?" "What is?" she hit my shoulder "The blind box and stuff?" I smile.

***

WILL BE CONTINUE