EP 9

I was walking to go meet Luna "Hey" Luna turn to me and smile "hey girl" I look around "Is this the place that you talk about?" Luna nod "Yeah this place just open." 

Me and Luna bought the ticket "Woah this place is so big!" me and Luna at this new park that just open, and yes you need a ticket to get in, "Kylie let's buy some ice cream" I nod and follow Luna to the ice cream shop.

We both try all the stuff at the park and all the food are so delicious!

I should take Calvin here sometimes, when we were walking around, I saw a man wearing a hoodie looking at us, I didn't mind at first, but I notice he keep following us.

"Luna, can you wait here, I want to go to the bathroom."

Luna nodded and I start walking to the bathroom while looking at the man, "this man is sus bro." I get into the toilet and call Calvin.

(In call)
Calvin: Yes?

"Hey Calvin, I'm at this new park that just open, and I saw this man in a hoodie following me and Luna."

Calvin: I have work to do, I will send Leo there.

"Alright thanks."
(End call)

I end the call and sigh "This is what I get when I involved with a mafia."

I sigh again before walking out, I see Luna waiting for me "Kylie, are you alright?" I nod "Yeah just a little stomach problem." 

Luna grabs my hand and sit me down at a char, "Kylie." I looked up and see Leo "Oh Leo this is Luna my best friend."

Leo smile at Luna and I can see Luna keep staring at Leo, she then whispers into my ear "He's so good looking!"

I tried to hold my laugher "Kylie, are you ok?"

I look at Leo and nod "Yeah, I'm good, how about you join us?" Leo smile "It will be an honor." I smile and see that Luna still mesmerize by Leo beauty.

Leo keeps a closer look to anyone that seem suspicious, "Kylie, where do you know him?"

Luna asks with bright eyes "my dad friend son." Luna nod and continue walking alongside me.

*At home*

I was in my room and scrolling through my phone when suddenly a massage from Calvin pops up, 

(Text)
Calvin: I'm outside your house.

My eyes wide open, What! His outside my house! I look out the window and see him standing there, I run downstairs and open the front door.

"Why are you here?" I look at Calvin behind my gate "I just want to see you." I was shocked, "Why?"

Calvin just stares at me "Just open the gate." I open the gate and he just walk inside; did he think this is his house?!

I follow him and see he was looking around my house, "Now answer my question."

Calvin turns to me "Like I said, I want to see you." I roll my eyes and go to the kitchen to get something to drink.

"Kylie, can I crash here tonight?" I look at him confuse but then I see that he was holding his arm, "Is your arm alright?" Calvin let go off his hand "Yeah." 

I go to him and take his arm "Ouch!" I look at him with a worry face "What happen?" He just smiles.

"Are you worried?" I hit his arm that was injured "ouch! what was that for!?" I side eyes him and take the medic kit.

"Sit." Calvin sits at the sofa, "Take off your cloth." Calvin just smirk at me "You want to see my body that bad?"

I look at him with an annoying look "Before I hit you again, better take it off."

Calvin laughs awkwardly, he then starts unbuttoning his cloth, and damn he really has abs! wait I shouldn't focus on that!

"Give me your arm." He shows his left arm and it's full of bruises, "Who do this?"

I slowly put the medic "I was going to collect debt, but they suddenly become aggressive." I sigh and start bandaging his arm.

"Done." he look at his arm and at me "Thanks." I standup and about to walk away when suddenly he grabs my hand and I fall back into his laps, What the hell!! I look at him with shock.

"Um Calvin..." Calvin was hugging me, and his eyes was close, I was trying to get out, but he tightens the Grib even more, "Give me energy."

I sigh and he put his face at my neck.

"You smell so good." I started blushing "Are you done?" I stand up from his laps and walk to my room "You can sleep on the couch."

Calvin smile and I quickly go to my room, I lock the door and jump into the bed.

"What the hack just happens?! why did he do that!?"  I was screaming and kicking the air, I couldn't sleep at all that night, all because of him!

*Next morning*

I go downstairs and see the door is open and smell something delicious, I go to the kitchen and see Calvin cooking, "Calvin?" Calvin turns around and smile "You awake."

I go to see what he was cooking "When do you know how to cook?"

Calvin smile "You srsly think I born straight to a rich family?" I look at him and he continue focus on cooking "Go sit at the table, breakfast almost ready." 

I nodded and went to the dining table "Why is he so strange? after the hospital accident, he totally become a different person,

he became sweeter and taking good care of me, he even bought me shopping for new clothes.

And now he was cooking for me...but he is the person that breaks into my house...I was just using him...but if he continues doing this, I can't continue this.

"Here your food." I smile "Thanks." Calvin sit Infront of me "What are you thinking?" I look at him and shake my head "Nothing."

He nodded "Eat and go take a shower, I will pick you up after class."

"Huh? you don't need to do that." Calvin smile "I'm insist."

***

WILL BE CONTINUE