EP 3

"What a busy week ugh" I was so exhausted from the work that the teacher assigned to us, bro think I'm a robot "hey Luna wanna get some snacks?" Luna looks at me and smiles "Yeah sure."

we then go to this one store that sales a lot of snacks. When we arrived, we saw the store is close, "Wait aren't they close only on Friday?" 

Luna and I just look at each other "Well no snack for us then..." I sigh, "I need to go now Luna, see you tomorrow." Luna nodded and started walking away.

*At the park*

I didn't want to go home yet, so I stay at the park to study.

When suddenly I saw a familiar guy, I get up and walk to him "Hi there!" He flinches a little and look at me with a sunglass "What do you want?" 

he speak with an annoying tone "You're the guy right...uhm what the name again...oh yeah! Calvin, right?" He takes off his glasses and bro... his eyes are so beautiful when the sun hits them.

"Yes." I smile and take his hand, he seems suprise but just let me hold it. "Thanks for saving my life that time, if you didn't help me, I might already die!"

he takes his hand from mine "No problem now can you go away?" so rude! Then suddenly a black car stops Infront of us. 

 I look at it and Calvin turn his body to face the car, then there's this old man get off from the car "Hello boss." 

I look at Calvin confused the old man smile at Calvin then turn to me "Who this young lady?" Calvin looks at me and I look at him "Uhm I'm..." 

"She, my assistant." I look at Calvin in shock, what did he just say! his assistant?!  the old man looks back at Calvin "You said you didn't want an assistant because you already have Leonard?"

"I change my mind." The old man just nodded, looks at me one more time before speaking "This is the file." he took it and nodded, "leave it to me boss." and the old man get into the car and drove away. 

"What just happen?" Calvin looks at me and start walking away, I follow him "Wait! you can't just walk away when you didn't even explain to me what just happen."

He stops "Look that was just a cover, ok? if not, you are probably dead by now." and he continue walking.

I follow him to his car, and I can see he has a personal driver, he must be very rich. "See you again Calvin." He didn't even look back and get into the car, wish I didn't see him again!

(Calvin POV)

I get inside the car and looks at her outside my dark window, she is waving at me like a little girl, I smile a little when suddenly Leo interrupt, "Uuu who is that~" I look at him and hit his head with my hand

"Ouch! what was that for?" "Just start driving." he smirk "Alright boss." then Leo starts to drove away.

She is so weird but not ganna lie she quite cute...what am I even saying! damn.

(Kylie POV) 

When he left, I also pack my things and left, He was so rude but at the same time he really sweet...wait WHAT AM SAYING UGHH.

I think I've lost my mind. I arrived at my house and see my dad laying on the ground full of blood, "DAD!" I run to him and quickly call the ambulance. 

*At the hospital*

I see my dad in the hospital bed...I cry so hard, when Luna hears about it, she quickly run to the hospital. 

"Girl, I come as fast as I can!" when Luna came, I hug her so tight,

"Luna...I don't know what to do anymore...the doctor tell me that I don't have enough money to pay for dad surgery...what should I do..."

I cry harder, "Shh it's alright I will pay for it ok?" I look at Luna "No I don't want you to pay because of pity." She holds my shoulder.

"I's ok kylie...you are my best friend, there's no need to feel like that." I look down "I'll pay." Luna smile. 

"No need, I will pay." Me and Luna turn and see Calvin?! "Calvin...what are you doing here?" Calvin come Infront of me, "I hear that your dad got into this hospital, so I come to visit."

Luna looks at me confuse, "But...we didn't even close to each other? so way?" Calvin looks at my dad and back at me "let's just say I quite close with your dad."

I cannot believe this guy..."well I already pay for it so the doctor will tell you when the surgery begins." He says and then left. "Kylie, who's that?" I look at her "Just a friend I meet." Luna sigh.

"Fine but I don't trust that guy!" I smile "You don't need to trust, I just glad you do not mad at me." Luna smile "I will never mad at my bestie." I hug her one more time.

I'm so glad I have a bestie like her..."I will come visit tomorrow after school, and don't you dare come." I nodded, "Alright see you." Luna left and I look at my dad again, who did this to you...

*Night Time*

I was sleeping at my dad room when I felt a hand go through my hair, I try open my eyes a bit and see Calvin.

He was brushing my hair while sit on the floor, "You look so pretty upfront..." What the hell I just hear? did he just say I'm pretty!? I keep my eye shut, pretending to sleep. Then he stops brushing and walk out of the room, I open my eyes "What the hack..."

Why is my heart beating so fast...No Kylie...He is the one that inside my house, I'm sure of it, I can't risk falling in love right now, and I like Axel...There's no one else get my heart. 

***

WILL BE CONTINUE