bite marks are love notes written in flesh

it was a blood moon.

the streets were quiet as the world shut down for the night. everyone too afraid to go out in fear of encountering a mystical beast only seen in enchanting fairytales. those of long hair covering their bodies and canine teeth. others of wings on their backs, or fangs on a seemingly normal so called "human"

people too afraid to face the unknown.

but, what made it even more terrifying...was that it was all true.

following this fact, a blood moon gave every mythical demon more power. although the humans and immortals lived in a treaty world of peace, blood thirsty beasts couldn't resist their true urges during this moon. causing everyone to stay indoors and go on a lockdown for their own safety, everyone waiting for it to all pass, hoping to not encounter one of these creatures during this forbidden night.

well...almost everyone...

a branch tapped on a foggy window while rain poured from the outside in a usually quiet part of the city. it was just enough rainfall to know that the streets would flood up to the sole of a shoe the next day. and while the world was on lockdown against godforsaken creatures...there was minju, unfazed by it all, having sweet nothings being whispered by chaewon in her sensitive ear to distract her from mother nature's startling sounds...

"ssshh baby, don't cry." chaewon breathed out as she thrusted in and out of minju. both stark naked, laying on the bed with chaewon on top in the late hours of the night.

"that's my good girl." chaewon praised as she rolled her hips, arms laying beside minju's head, careful not to press on her hair as she began to kiss her neck. fucking her girlfriend to the sound of rainfall, raw.

chaewon was honestly glad they were together like this during a heavy storm—which seemed more intense than others today (it was equally fitting)—something about it just made the event even more romantic. and it was crazy that earlier in bright daylight there were absolutely no clouds in sight. no one would've even thought the night of a blood moon would be the night of the worst rainfall of the year too...

"u-unnie.."

"ssshh..." chaewon continued her motions as she licked and sucked the sweet skin. grunting with every push of her hips, feeling her member being welcomed and eagerly swallowed by excruciating tight, but pleasant warmth.

minju whimpered and moaned under her, clawing the girls muscular back as she took every inch of her girlfriends thick cock.

they've been doing this for a while now. the world silent in fear as chaewon was pounding minju into the bed. going a bit more harder once she felt minju squeeze and claw her impossibly tighter. both of them fucking like animals with the bed frame jamming against the wall, blocking out the sounds of the clanking windows and heavy rain. minju seemed to be louder than the formers when she finally hit her limit. releasing beautiful screams of ecstasy while clenching and coming all over chaewon's cock.

chaewon followed shortly after, releasing her heavy load all into her girlfriends womb, continuing to slowly pump her length in minju to ride out both their orgasms.

"mmmm, baby..." minju called out, gazing at chaewon's rolling hips with her still hard member entering in and out of her sensitive pussy.

minju brought her hand up to stroke the olders hair, who's face and nose was pressed against her neck straight on her pulse point, breathing deeply in minju's vibrant eroma.

"you smell so good..." chaewon complimented, inhaling minju's scent. triggering her natural instincts to thrust her hips faster again, recovering from her high in records time. balls slapping against her lovers ass and grunting with every flex of her abdomen while she pounded into suffocating warmth.