Chapter 12

I woke up with a slight body pain,I need to work on my weird sleeping positions now. I saw Xavier sleeping with a small pout on his face, he's cute while sleeping,but he can sometimes be stubborn. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine,and came out after 20 minutes to fine find Xavier and Eric sitting on out bed together,how cute.

"Morning lovelies"
"Morning love" they said on sync.

Today was the day that bastard had to forget that his existence is no longer wanted on this planet. I went downstairs with Eric and Xavier following behind me. We were greeted with a delicious smell of pancakes, eggs with toasted bread and an avocado on the side,yummy.

I'm a fan of food,I mean who wouldn't race downstairs with wind to see who gets the food first. Everyone came and sat down with wide grins on their face, probably because of the food,it look appetizing. We at while talking about how we're gonna get our baby and how we're gonna torcher that son of bitch.

John stood up and limped to the kitchen and Josh couldn't help but smile. When I saw that smile,I knew that he did something to John. Poor John,I feel sorry for him because Josh is that kinda person who gets horny almost everytime.

•••
We prepared ourselves and got into our cars. Jeremy,Me and Alex together. Bryton,John and Johnathan together.
Paris,Xavier,Josh and Eric. Had to take John in another so that Josh won't bother him.

I gave them the address and we all drove there as fast as possible. When we got there,we decided to inform the police that we might need to take things in our own hands and we can call them when we want him in jail. The police cooperated with us pretty well.

Alex knocked on the door,we heard another scream and I'm pretty sure I wasn't going crazy in thinking that sounded like Ash's voice,the others also heard and I saw that they knew that, that sounded like Ash's voice.

The dad opened the door rather harshly and Jeremy punched the man on his nose and he fell on the ground. To give you a tip, don't mess with Jeremy when he's angry especially when you're a stranger to him. I got in a called to Ashton. The others were taking care of Mr Woods' friends,so I went down these stairs hoping they lead to the basement.

When I got there it was locked,luckily I always carry my pick lock kit everywhere I go just in case,when I opened it I was shocked it was dark and I saw my baby.

He was.....
-----------------------------------------------------
Hope you liked this chapter
Stay safe and healthy my Roses 😘
Please vote and comment for more
-Rose