Chapter 31

Ash's POV

After one more round we all went to freshen up and eat breakfast,not forgetting to take my medication that tasted horrible. "C'mon Ashy take your meds please" Remy said and I looked away to show that I was tired of taking these medication all the time.

"Remy,they taste horrible I don't want them" I said while pouting and crossing my arms over my chest. "Damn even my ass is painful" I blurted out abruptly without thinking.

I looked at them and they were about to laugh but they disguised it as a cough. Fine laugh all you want. I huffed and look away so that I won't take my medication.

Ace tackled me to the ground and called the others to help him. "Quick,help me pin this little one down so that he can take his meds" yep, that's what Ace said...not fair I really don't wanna take the medication. They freaking taste horrible.

"N-nooo I don't want themmph" I can't believe the traitor shoved the spoon full of the liquid that I hated. We were FINALLY done...geez the doctor couldn't even give me that single nice liquid medicine.

The day went by as we were all chilling in the living room watching an action movie. After the movie we were playing Jenga blocks and Eric keeps knocking the blocks down. I couldn't contain my laughter and the others joined me as he huffed at all of us with a pout that I immediately stole a kiss from.

He looked shocked and I stuck my tongue out at him. And he chuckled at me. It was fun around the house but I had...I mean we had homeworks to do so I think we might do them tomorrow,coz today we did a lot of activities and I'm sure everyone is tired by now.

I was feeling a little bit off now. I think the others noticed it too. "Ashy,are you alright?" John asked in worry as the others stopped what they were doing. I felt nauseous and dizzy. I didn't know what to do.

I started to walk to the kitchen as the others followed behind me. I didn't feel good at all. It felt like I didn't drink any liquids or eat food at all.

Before I got to the sink. Everything was dark.

____________________________________
Sorry for the late update. Had a lot of tests and schoolwork to write and attend to.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

-Rose