Chapter 21

We found them watching gay porn and pleasuring themselves,by sucking each other's cocks.

"What's going on here?" I asked them with my deep voice. They got startled by my voice and the looks on their faces says it all. They were horrified.

"Uh-umm w-watching p-porn" Paris said in a low tone stuttering. I looked at them then looked at the other doms. I smirked and nodded at them and we all picked them up from the floor.

We went to the play room and made them sit down on a sofa. "So we see that you all are eager to have sex this early huh" I said with amusement in my voice.

They looked down,Ash was looking down the whole entire time and was not making any eye contact with any of us. "Whose idea was it?" I asked them with a vibrator in my hand.

"I-it was mine" Bryton hit Ash on his thighs and spoke up "I did it,I was getting hard and so as the others as well,Ash had nothing to do with it at all,he only wanted to experience being sucked so I got an idea to watch porn and sucking each other off to get the irritation away and for Ash to have some experience" Bryton told all of us.

"You could've asked us to come over and help love,now bend over" I said and ordered him and he obliged. I saw that he looked at the others with sympathy in his eyes and I got the vibrator in his ass.

"Now sit down love" I said and he did.
"Ace,you wanna take over?" I asked and he nodded,I knew he would question Ash and Paris.

"So boys,care to explain" Ace said and both of them went silent until Ash said "I'm sorry" in a low voice. "Paris?" "Sorry that we got Ash into this" He said while looking down.

By now every dom was talking to their subs and they each put vibrators in each and everyone's asses. We made them sit in the same room but putting distance in them so that they won't talk to each other.

We told them to not cum until we come back and when we're done dealing with Ash. We are gonna take some time but they should get punished for putting Ash in this situation.

We took Ash out of the gaming room and into the play room.

"So little one,care to explain yourself" Jeremy said. "Well I wanted to see what it feels like for a person to suck my dick, it's my first experience so I was getting horny and I still am. I just wanna see what sex feels like, because I never had one. I just want to have sex as an unforgettable experience Remy. I never intended to put the others in this situation. It's all my fault and I'm sorry." He said and I was honestly amazed by his answer.

"Take off your underwear and your t-shirt for me please" Josh said and he obliged.
We also take off our clothing and Alex took Ash on the bed and he layed down on his back exposing his bare skin. Damn Ash was hot.

Before we do anything,we put the vibrator levels on 5 for each of our subs.

Alex tied Ash's hands on the bed post and started teasing him.

Ace put his dick in Ash's mouth like the last time,Me and Alex playing with his nipples, Jeremy playing with Ash's dick and and Josh putting a vibrator in his ass.

Ash was moaning,damn that turned me on.
Ash's dick was rock hard now. Josh lubed up Ash's ass and his fingers. Soon he put them in and Ash moaned a little louder.

"There you go baby" Josh said "good boy" He said. Ash was a moaning mess. I put the vibrators to level six each and I heard moans from the other room. I smirked and went back to Ash.

Ace was the first one to put his dick in Ash's ass and asked if he was doing ok. Ash nodded. "Use your word baby" "Y-Yes"
"Yes who?" Ace asked and Ash thought for a little. "Yes daddy" He said...damn that daddy word that came out of his mouth was hot.

"Good boy" Ace said and started going further inside him. Ash was moaning even louder and Ace stopped for Ash to get comfortable by his size and length.

"M-move" Ash ordered and Ace started to move slowly before starting to pick his pace. As was moaning loudly. Moaning "yes daddy" all the time and groaning every now and then.

"I-i'm g-gonna c-cum" Ash said loudly almost close to his release only for Ace to pound him harder and faster before Ash came and Ace came inside Ash.

We weren't done with him,only few more rounds left and I turned the vibrators to level six and heard even louder moans.

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞
Well let's see what happens next

Have a good day/night

-Rose