Chapter 16

"Why are you smiling Acey?" Ash asked me.
"W-well baby, it's because I'm happy that you are recovering well and starting to gain some colour" I said, clearly lying to him. I don't want him to know about this,he might react differently... maybe.

He looked at me and smiled. He moved closer to me and started kissing me on my lips. I was shocked but returned the kiss immediately. Now the others were looking at us in shock.

At this moment we were making out and Paris whistled. He broke the kiss and we looked at each other,his lips were kinda swollen red...that might be me.

•••
Ashton's POV

I was with Paris, Xavier John,Eric and Bryton. We were playing games and telling each other embarrassing stories. It was fun having them around,now learning that they were bottoms and the other guys were tops. That's hot.

The guys came in with breakfast. Yeah I wasn't that hungry. I think because my dad used to starve me,I kinda got used to that,so it was difficult to eat that much food. Johnathan would feed me all the time, sometimes even Josh.

Jeremy gave me steak first,it looked delicious,but I don't know if I can finish this steak. I took three bites and I was starting to get full,but I took another three forks of salad and I was full this time.

Jeremy saw me and decided to feed me. Bryton was helping in giving me my apple juice. "There you go little one...and we're done,good job" He said to me with a perfect smile. I smiled at him and looked at Ace.

I started talking to Ace. He was telling me some jokes and flirting with me. By now I was sure red as a tomato as I was a blushing mess. Paris looked at me and said "Look how cute you are Ash" I blushed at that.

By now Ace was deep in thoughts and he started to smile,so I decided to ask him. "Why are you smiling Acey?" I asked clearly curious. "W-well baby, it's because I'm happy that you are recovering well and started to gain some colour and weight" He said simply.

I looked at him and smiled. I moved closer and started kissing him on his lips, clearly catching him by surprise. Soon he returned the kiss. I'm pretty sure the others were looking at us in shock and surprise.

At this moment we were making out and someone whistled. I broke the kiss and we looked at each other,lust shown in his eyes.
I looked away soon and blushed,he chuckled and Alex came and kisses me on the lips also.

The room became a make out session at this point. At this moment I was red,like I was feeling hot. I looked around the room in anticipation. Wow these men were hella handsome and hot.

Well I looked at Ace's pants and saw something...damn he got a boner. I looked at him and he sure was uncomfortable in this situation.

"C-can I-I h-help with th-that" I said while pointing at his pants. The others looked at me in shock. I wanted to feel him in my mouth and tase him.

"Baby we're in the hospital,we can't do that here ok" He said I was kinda sad,but I understood him.

"Okay,when I get out of this hospital,can I help?" I asked and he nodded his head

The day went by pretty quickly and the doms had to leave. We bid our goodbyes and goodnights to each other and they kissed us before leaving.

*************************************
Ash wants to help Ace...how interesting

Please vote and comment for more
Stay safe and healthy my Roses 😘

-Rose