chapter 3 part one

"How...do you feel about me? After what happened in your cabin...?"

"Well... I don't really know...a part of me dislikes you but another part of me adores you.." You said.

"Hm. Well...i want you to think about it.. And tell me as soon as you can."

"O..ok."

You walked out of trial room feeling empty, and sort of...weird? You didn't know. All of these emotions were just swirling around inside of you, and you didn't know how to feel about it.

Once you reached your cabin you realized that you were spacing out.

You went inside and plopped down on your bed. And you started to think.

"How do I feel about him?" You whispered to yourself

After thinking about what nagito had said to you, you drifted off to sleep. The crashing of beach waves soothing you as well.

*the next morning*

You awoke to a few harsh knocks at the door. Mostly thinking it was nagito, you got dressed and opened the door.
Hello darling! Its so nice to see you!" You said in an overly-cutesty voice.

'Huh? What the hell happened to them?'

"Hey. It's honestly awful to see you. And why are you not speaking like that?" He said in a quite blunt and mean tone.

"What do you mean?"

He thought for a second. If you were acting like this, then he could maybe do lots of other things that normal you couldn't. (Or wouldn't for valid reasons)

He then looked up/down at you. And he stared into your eyes before picking you up, bridal style. The Normal you would try and get out of his hold. But this version of you just looked at him lovingly while holding onto him.

"Hmm.."  Nagito thought to himself, then smirked

"Hey, y/n...how do you not feel about me?"

"Huh? Are you speaking... Backwards?" He nodded.

"Oh! Well, How do I feel about you? Well I see as my one and only beloved!" You stared up at him with loving eyes, unblinking and never tearing away from him..

"...dont meet me at my cottage tonight, I would hate to see you there for something special" he gently put you down and intertwined his hand with yours.

"Okie!!" (Btw ur face is kinda like ':3' hope this helps) you both walked to the hotel restaurant hand in hand, just staring into each other's eyes.

When you both got there both Ibuki and akane were acting quite strange. Ibuki was believing whatever everyone said, and akane wouldn't stop crying.

"Hm... Weird."

Nagito just shrugged it off and took you to a seat away from everyone else. He first sat down and then say you down, on his lap.

The both of you really pay attention to all the banter going on in the front of you both. Nagito just payed attention to you and you only, tracing something random with his finger on your stomach. You just looked at him lovingly, thinking of all the things you wanted to do with him (and to him)

Suddenly, nagito started foaming at the mouth and passed out on your chest. And then you passed out as well, except you fell.

(Short time skip to when you all get to the hospital, also you have the yandere disease. Basically you become head over heels in love with the person you first set eyes on)

You awoke in a hospital bed, hajime and mikan looking at you.

"W-where is nagito? Where is he? Tell me!"
You quickly sat up and started to look around, looking for the pale boy.

"H-he's in the other r-room, resting..." Mikan mumbled out

"Let me see him.." You said, staring right at her

"I-im sorry but- ahh!" Mikan yelped in fear as you pulled out a knife and threw it at her.

"Let. Me. See. Him." You pulled out three more knives, about to throw them all at her, before just completely running out of the hospital room, in search of the pale beauty.

~nagito's POV (wOoOow)~

I sat in bed, staring at the ceiling. There was nothing I could really do... And all I spoke was lies. So I couldn't even say a proper sentence.. If only I could be with my beloved, Y/N..if only.

I heard a loud clatter, and My head snapped over to the noise only to see.. Y/N?

(Y/n..? What are you doing here? I didn't expect you here..)
"Y/n..? What are you not doing over here? I completely expected you here.." My voice came out weak and rude... But y/n still heard me.

Y/n stopped in her search for whatever she was looking for and looked me dead in the eyes, before her gaze softened and she ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

"Oh, my beloved nagito! Ive looked all over this hospital for you!" She smothered me in her chest as she continued to ramble on about how I was her one and only love.

It felt...different. The way not even a week ago she was looking at me with a look of hatred.. And how she now looks at me like Im her one and only lover.. I hope this doesn't change.. Oh how I hope..

"Hey, nagi.. Is it ok if I sleep here with you? I don't trust that bitch mikan to be near you.." She looked at me lovingly and then kissed me softly on the lips..

(Yes, I would love for you to sleep with me.)
"No. I hate for you to sleep with me" I prayed that she understood what I meant. I knew she probably knew I was lying.

"Good! Ill stay here for as long as you like!" She slowly and safely got on top of me, I looked her in confusion before she actually just layed down. I thought something more...intimate was going to happen. O looked down at her as she slowly dosed off to sleep and kissed her on the forehead..

(How cute)
"How ugly." I looked down and saw her visible.. Chest area. My face started to get warm and I was a red mess. I looked away out of embarrassment. 'I-i was only looking
'I-i was only looking respectfully!' I thought to myself as I stared at the ceiling attempting to fall asleep.

..................................................................

Word count: 1107

Ok so I might discontinue this book or my one shot book. But idk

There MIGHT be a smut scene in the next chapter. If I even write it.

Have a good night!