chapter 3 part three (trial part one)

3rd person pov:

Mikan softly poked y/n on the cheek, trying to wake her up. "... Huh..?" Y/n slowly got up to see who woke her up. still holding her beloved tightly.

"Hehe... H-hey, y/n...?c-come with me..! I h-have to run some tests to make sure y-you get b-b-b-better..." Mikan started to speak more quickly, as if her words would become jumbled up. She grabbed onto y/n's arm her skin was burning hot. She looked sickly as well, her eyes in black and white, like nagito at the first trial. She had a sick and twisted grin on her face, as well.

"...no." Y/n had quickly retracted her arm from the shy nurse, wanting to stay with the male that was under her. "I-i said... C'mon!"

Mikan kept trying to grab you, and this led to you pulling out a knife, threatening the young nurse. "Let me go or I'll gut you, ya fucking bitch." You looked at mikan dead in the eyes, you were being very serious.

"Y-youll regret treating me like this once.. I-its too l-l-late.. J-just wait.." Mikan had let you go. But she looked at you with the same crazy gaze.

"What- huh?" You looked at her curious, as if you didn't just threaten to murder her.

"N-nothing! I-ill just ask Ibuki... You'll be easy, for sure." She suddenly pulled out a syringe and harshly injected it into your arm. You fainted right into her arms.

Y/n pov:

I woke up to a monokuma announcement. A body discovery announcement, to be exact. But when I looked up.. Everyone was staring at.. Me? Why?

"AHHH!!! Y-Y-Y/N KILLED THEM RIGHT HERE!" I heard kazuichi yell. What..? I.. Killed who? I turned around to where kazuichi was pointing, and I saw.. Ibuki, and  hiyoko.. Ibuki was hanging and hiyoko was pinned to the pillar. I looked down at my hands. They were  Bloody.. And I was holding a screwdriver.. I couldn't have! I was... I was... I can't even remember what I was doing or where I was at.

"S-someone obviously had to have framed me! I didn't do this! I don't even remember how I got here!" I pleaded as I stood up, I wobbled a bit but stood up straight. I dropped the screwdriver.

Everyone backed away from me, terrified. As if I was going to kill them too.. Wait, what am I saying!? "I didn't kill anyone! I-im just.. As.. Innocent as everyone else!"

3rd person pov:

(Lil time skip to the class trial)

"It's obviously y/n! Why even have this stupid class trial! It's so obvious!" kazuichi kept screaming and pointing to y/n. They didn't even say anything. They hung their head low as the allegation was told.

"Exactly! It's obvious! Way too obvious! It's so obvious that you can tell that y/n didn't do it! And I have proof!" Hajime defended y/n, he then went on and on about how it wouldn't be them.

because as nagito recalled for y/n, they were with nagito for the entirety of the despair disease. That's when something hit hajime. While nagito was telling everyone your alibi during the class trial he said that he and y/n were 'busy' with other things together. But they were too sick to do anything. So that only led up to one thing.

"Nagito.. Did you, or did you not take advantage of y/n while the both of you were sick?" Hajime pointed to nagito.

"I didn't 'take advantage' of y/n, it was fully consensual. But if you wanna know so badly, yes. Me and y/n made love." Nagito let a smirk escape his lips as he shrugged, admitted to the devious acts the two of you committed.

'W-w-wait.. Huh?! Me and nagito...' All kinds of thoughts swirled around in y/n's mind. A few being not so kid friendly. They blushed a bright red and let out a gasp.

"W-we... Did.. HUH?!" y/n clutched onto the podium. They looked at nagito in disbelief.

"Yes, my destined darling. We made love... And maybe I did a bit of some... Other stuff." Nagito was blushing a bright pink as he reminisced on the old events from one night ago.

"What do you mean you did some other stuff?!" Hajime looked at nagito again.

"Look on your stomach, y/n. and you'll see. hehe.." Nagito looked at y/n mischievously. Y/n pulled up their shirt to only show their stomach. And the words 'nagito's property' and 'possession of K.n' and other...Weird things were carved Into y/n's stomach with a knife.

"..."

-

"it could only be you!" Hajime pointed to mikan, she looked at him nervously, her bandaged hands clasped together.

"It's.. Not.. Fair.." Mikan mumbled.

"Huh?"

"It's not fair! Notfair NotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNotfairNot fair Notfair Notfair Notfair Notfair Notfair!! Why can't you just forgive me!? If it was you, you would have forgiven yourself! It's just... Not. Fair!!!" Mikan started to pull on her hair. Endlessly screaming out how 'it wasn't fair'.

"I'm sorry mikan, but it can only be you.. You set up the murder, you pretended to be Ibuki and pretended to hang yourself, you hung Ibuki at the music venue, you pinned hiyoko to that pillar, you drugged y/n and framed them for the murder... That YOU committed!" Hajime pointed at mikan as she started crying. But she immediately stopped.

"Why, mikan.. Why would you do this!?" Sonia called out.

"I did this all... For my beloved..." Mikan started to...drool.. And stuff.

"Beloved?" Nagito asked.

"Yes, a beloved. Something that you shall never have." (DAMN) as mikan said that, something set off inside of you. You ran over to mikan and tackled her. You started choking her "dont you ever say that about my nagi again, bitch!" You took put a knife from who knows where, you were about to stab her but akane knocked you out.

"Jeez! Where did that come from?" Akane picked you up and layed you down.

"Lets stop all this stupid dilly-dallying! Iiiiiiiiits punishment tiiiime!" Monokuma pressed his hammer down on the red button, as an animated mikan got pulled away by an animated monokuma.

Boy was this going to be a long next few months.

-------

Word count: 1128

so I got VERY sick for two days straight and I couldn't write. I'm kinda fine now tho.

I might start writing the next few chapters more frequently. But it depends. I get very busy with things outside of my life online. So we'll see.

Uhh have a good morning, afternoon, or night!