Part : 6

Ayesha's pov
________________

Beep! beep! beep!

When my alarm goes off, I wake up tired from a late-night sleep. Come on, Ayesha, it's almost fajar time. "Don't close your eyes again, Ayesha, or you will fall asleep."

I remarked while smacking my own cheeks but still fell back on the bed "no Ayesha you are doing shirk with Allah being awake still want to sleep and neglect slalah, come on wake up," I said jerking the blanket aside.
With that, I awoke, performed my bath, and began my fajar salah

Authors' pov
___________________

She finished her Salah and recited the Qur'an, and now she was sitting on the prayer mat, silently thinking about something deep, and her eyes were moist, and she began crying and sobbing...

She was fatigued from crying, so she proceeded to create dua while crying and sitting in the same state.

""Subhanallahi wa Bihamdhi Subhanallahil Azem""Glory is to Allah and all praise is to him , Glory is to Allah the great

"Glory is to Allah and all praise is to him , Glory is to Allah the great..... ""

"La ilaha illallahu wallahu akbaru wa la hawla wa la quwwata illa billah"
Rasulullah (sallallahu 'alayhi wa sallam) said:
"There is not anyone upon the earth who says: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah, and Allah is the Greatest, and there is no might nor power except by Allah, except that his sins shall be pardoned, even if they were like the foam of the sea."

She was continuously whispering

"Astagfirullaha wa aatubu ilayhi"
"I seek the forgiveness of Allah and repent to him"
" Rab-ba naa in-na naa aa-man-naa fagh fir lanaa dhunuu banaa wa qinaa 'a-dhaa ban-naar. "
"'Our Lord! We have indeed believed, so forgive us our sins and save us from the punishment of the Fire.' (3:16)

Tears were continuously dripping from her eyes and her condition was miserable

" Ya, Rabbi! I have committed sins, and I deeply regret them! Ya Allah, please have mercy on me! I am your servant, and you love me like no one else. Despite having everything, I crave tranquilly. Ya Allah, my heart is broken! I am not at peace. Ya Allah, you are the one I can rely on. You are the only one I can share anything with, and you know what's in my heart. Ya Allah, never let my parents know about my past. Please Allah, hide my faults!

Ya Allah, forgive your servant!
Ya Allah, I want my pals back.
I want Noor back!
I want Amina back!
I want to apologise to them.