✨|Chapter 29|✨

Trisha

At 6:00 am

I quickly wake up in the morning, did my morning activities and turned on the laptop as I have an important work today. I can see that Akash is sleeping peacefully that I can understand from his face. He has no worries when I am with him. But it is unknown to me that he looks more handsome while he is sleeping.

Unable to control myself, Immediately I hugged him tightly and started kissing him all over his face. But I thought that he is sleeping instead of that, he hugged me back and started kissing on the upper part of my ear.

Why did you open your laptop this morning? He asked me while looking at the laptop.

I have an office work now. I said
Work? Now? He said while complaining.
Actually we also need to work in odd hours shift. I said
Then when you have time for me? When you also work in odd hours? He asked me.

When I don't have anything? I said while touching his both cheeks.

Anyways leave me now. I have to complete my work. I said

No I won't leave you until you fulfill my needs. He said

What you want now? I have already fulfilled your needs just a moment ago. I said
.
No I don't need that. I want something else. He said

What? I asked him.

He gave me a hint while touching on his lips. I started blushing and hide my face on his chest.

I can't do that. I said while hiding my face on his chest.

You have to do. He said

No I can't . I again said

You have to otherwise I won't leave you. He said

Ok fine I will do but you have to close your eyes. I said

I am closing my eyes now do. He said and closed his eyes.

I slowly attached my lips with him but to my shock that he responded back and we have a passionate kiss. First he has eaten my lipstick and then he started exploring my whole mouth. I must say that he has a very good knowledge of kissing . I slowly reciprocate with him and hold his shirt tightly.

After sometime, we broke the kiss and
I went to do my work

-----------------------------------------------------------

At 10:00 am

I was helping my MIL in the kitchen to prepare the breakfast. Meanwhile Akash came downstairs to have breakfast as he will go to office today.

After sometime, I saw Arshi also came.

Meanwhile my MIL told us.

I have something important to tell you all.

Yes maa, you can. Akash said while sitting on the sofa and looking at the newspaper.

I am planning to get married both of you officially. So that I can announce Trisha as my DIL infront of everyone. My MIL said

I started blushing after what she said. I am continuing with my work and didn't turn back. I know that Akash is looking at me.

After sometime, I slowly turn back and looked at him as he is smirking.

We will follow all the rituals for the wedding. My MIL said

Ok I don't have any problem with it. But I have one condition. Akash said

What condition? My MIL asked him.

I will arrange everything for the reception from selecting the venue to my wife's reception dress as its a very special day for me and I want that day to be memorable. Akash said

Fine. My MIL said

Meanwhile the breakfast is ready and I went to the dining table along with the breakfast.

Breakfast is ready. I said and started preparing Akash's breakfast as he needs to leave early. To be honest he is always in a hurry and very serious about the business.

Before Akash could come, I have completed preparing his breakfast plate and went to the kitchen so that he doesn't do any mischief with me🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈.

Arshi did not said anything just listening to what they are saying.

Mom, once I comeback in the Evening, I also have something very very important to tell you all. Akash said while looking at Arshi.

My MIL got little bit confused to what he said. She is unable to understand the what he wants to say.

Is there any problem, if you tell us now? My MIL asked him.

Mom, I am not yet confirmed. Once I get the confirmation,I will tell you all. Akash said.

Meanwhile he completes his breakfast and leave for office.

What he is going to tell in the evening? Is it about that video? Or does he got some hints that who has done this? But he didn't tell me anything regarding this. Does he know it earlier?

All these questions are running on my mind.

I am unable to understand that what to do.

At 3:00 pm.

I am unable to control myself and I directly called him.

He picked the call at one ring.

Yes my angel? What happened?Are you dying to see your handsome husband? He said

I started blushing to what he said. I don't know nowadays I kept on blushing on silly thing. Maybe the effect of him.

Akash what you will tell us in the evening? Actually I am very much tensed to know this. I said

Its nothing about you sweetheart. We will just concentrate on our wedding. Akash said.

But I am very much scared that what will happen in the evening. I said

There is nothing to get scared for you Sona (darling). You have not done anything. Akash said

What is so secret that you can't even tell me? I asked him.

I am not yet confirmed my baby, once I get confirmed in the evening. I will tell all of them. Akash said

I don't have anything to say now as there is of no use of forcing him to tell me. No matter how much I force him. He won't tell me.

Ok I am keeping the call. I said and was about to cut the call.

Hey wait. He said

What. I said

"I LOVE YOU " and I just can't wait to see you now. He said

I smiled and managed to say that three precious words.

"I LOVE YOU TOO". I said and we both cut the call.

Another update.......
Please vote and comment if you like it.
What Akash will tell in the evening?
Stay stunned for the next chapter.
A lot of suspense will going to come out.
Also Follow my Instagram I'd meghworks4 for further updates.