09

You're in the wind

You're in the wind

I'm in the water

Nobody's son

Nobody's daughter.

-Chemtrail over the country world-

ELIANA

'Two kids hiding behind the curtains in the dark room. The boy who was around 11 or 12 had a small girl around 5 or 6 years, half his size on his lap sleeping while his hands covered her ears. The painful screeching screams making the boy gulp his lump and suppress his tears and sobs. He pushes his own face in the sleeping small girl's shoulder, tears cascading his face while he mumbles sweet lullaby in the girl's ear, so she won't be disturbed by the surrounding. He caresses her head once the screams and shouts for help died down hugging her closer to himself because he was afraid too and only his safe place was the girl in his arms. He wishes to never leave her, nor she leaves him. He smiles with the tear shining on his chubby cheeks as he whispers, "I'll protect you like a shadow!"'

Gasping, I woke up with sweat covering my body. Why would I dream so strange yet so familiar. I won't call it a nightmare. I felt as if the little girl was me, but I don't even know if I looked like that in my childhood. The boy was sweet, but his words made an unsettling fear stir up in my gut. "I'll protect you like a shadow."

She looks around and her lip's part ever so slightly at the realization that she was not in her home. She looks down to see herself tucked in the bed. What did he do after she passed out? She remembers him touching her wound and then dang. She quickly flops the blanket aside only to see herself in tights pants.

Wait! Hold on! Did he change MY PANTS??? I was wearing a freaking SPONGE BOBS PANTIES!!! That pervert... did he laugh when he saw my panties? I couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

I look around the room and my eyes land on the window, but it was protected with a steel layer. Cunning asshole. I scoff under my breath as my eyes drift to the fireplace which was messy with burnt off ashes all around it. The floor was carpeted in a brown old design. The room had another door in the corner. Going to check when I can.

The medic bag from yesterday on the chair near the dressing table and beside it, was a small wooden old design two door closet. My eyes wander to different things in this small room which was lot better than mine.

My eyes went wild open when I locate a small handgun on the table near the door of the room. It was a little far from the bed. The small thing laying on the table made me think many things all at once. I wonder where would he be? Can I reach it? What if he comes on me? He will shoot me with the same gun if he catches me.