night 7

i stare at the ceiling.

it was another night, what else is new?

the earth will never change their way of working, common sense, a day has 24 hours and a week has 7 days.

i feel like i'm in a loophole that i cannot get out, however, if i try to get out i will stay in even deeper

do you understand the feeling of waking up and then going to school, getting home and then sleeping?

have you ever been like this? have you ever asked yourself:

why do i have to do the same thing everyday?

do you feel bored?

when i was 11, i wish to encounter at least one special event that day, so when i'm in my bed i could remember about it again. i lay in my bed, "what's special about today?"

i will always have an answer for that question.

"i met a cat today! she was really cute, i patted her and she didn't hate it."

"i met that cat again, i let her have some of my school lunch, she seemed hungry, and i patted her again."

"she really likes me, she followed me to school, but cats weren't allowed. guess what happened next? she waited for me after school, we hung out, when i patted her she meowed a little."

"i bought her some cat food, she ate it all and then crawled on my shoulder. while i was petting her, i thought that someone special like her should deserve a name. so i named her nexa"

"she accepted the name! whenever i said 'nexa' she meowed at me, i rewarded her with a lot of pats and some yummy cat foods. i drove her around to see everything outside, we were enjoying the beach's view."

nexa was my best friend, we had a lot of fun, she was a friendly cat she really adored me. she looked really cute, grey-ish fur and beautiful blue eyes.

"nexa's gone. she left me. i waited until evening, i thought she was just going out somewhere, but she never came back."

..

i cried a lot, because nexa was the only thing that helped me to be happier

even though i knew that crying over a small animal that you meet for a month sounds really childish, i did it anyway. because i know nothing can replace nexa.

and knowing that makes me stop wanting for something special each day.

until i met her.