001 ( not even close )

⇢ ˗ˏˋ IS THIS THE END? ࿐ྂ       ❀。• *₊ a pedri gonzalez fic ❀。• *

       ❀。• *₊ a pedri gonzalez fic ❀。• *

IT WAS A WINDY SUNDAY MORNING, and the only sound that was heard was the sound of the waves of the ocean in front of them.

It felt awkward between them, and that was never something they felt when they were around each other, not even when they first met, actually especially not when they first met.

Pedri could not take his eyes off the girl next to him, It was alway like that. Carmen was in long white dress and she was wearing a cardigan on top of that. Both of them were sitting on the sand in silence.

All Pedri wanted to do was kiss and hold the girl he loved in his arms and tell her that it's going to be okay, but he couldn't. She was scared, soo scared, for weeks and Pedri didn't know why, she wouldn't tell him. No secrets between them, but carmen wouldn't go out of her room which was nothing like her.

She wasn't scared of anything. And she always loved spending time outside.

'Friend' is a word Pedri did not like calling Carmen. He wished everyday that whatever was between them would take a step further, a step closer to what he always wanted.

It worried him a lot, he tried to get her to talk but she wouldn't budge, he tried to convince her that whatever it was, it was going to be okay but she wasn't convinced.

So when she asked him to meet her here, he hoped that she was ready to tell him what bothered her so much. "Caramel I promise you whatever it is, it's going to be okay and I'm so sorry if I ever made you feel like you can't tell me stuff because you can-" Started Pedri before his rambling was cut off short.

"I'm pregnant"

Carmen and Pedri were not together. Pedri had a girlfriend. Carmen was not in a relationship.

"What" Pedri said bluntly. Carmen had both of her hands on her face. She could not bear looking at Pedri's expression.

"Whose is it?" This time, his voice was much louder. "I don't know" Mumbled Carmen, her voice was shaky as tears threatened to spill from her eyes.

Pedri's eyes grew larger "What do you mean you don't know?" His voice was again loud "You had a one night stand?!?"

The only person Carmen did it with was Pedri and the only person Pedri did it with was Carmen. Both young and curious they both decided to be each others first, but that was their first and last time. They both loved it, she couldn't stay away from his touch and he couldn't let go of her bare body that was laying next to him. Even after enjoying it, it was the last time because they both agreed that it was better for them to stay friends. Although they both thought about that night more than 'friends' should.

"I didn't want to" Carmens voice was barely louder than a whisper.

When Pedri heard that, it was like the world stopped spinning.

All kinds of questions flooded inside his head 'How did it happen?' 'Where was he?' 'Why didn't she tell him about it?' 'Where did it happen?' But Pedri knew better than to ask. Even if he really wanted to know out of love and concern for the girl he loved, he knew this wasn't the time and place for that. All Carmen needed right now was comfort and love.

Pedri opened his arms for the girl inviting her for a hug which she accepted unhesitatingly "it's okay it's okay" comforted pedri, he held her in his hands as she sobbed, kissing the top of her head. Tears were now threatening to spill from Pedri's eyes "it's okay, we're going to get through this, it's fine we'll raise it together and we'll move somewhere, anywhere you want" said Pedri as he swallowed the lump inside his throat.

this was what Carmen feared Pedri would say. That he was going to throw his life away just to help her through this. Carmen knew that Pedri was doing this out of love for her. And Carmen was going to refuse out of love for Pedri and worry of his future.

"No no pepi you can't" Said Carmen breaking away from his grasp "no Carmen-"

"No Pedro you got signed for barca just a couple of months ago and the last thing you need is a child and I can't do this to you-"

"No mi amor-" he insisted.

"NO PEDRITO" she slightly screamed at the boy in front of her so he can let her continue and stop disagreeing with her "your future is so bright, so bright and you're just 17 yet to turn 18, I can't ruin it for you, papá thinks so too"

"WELL I DONT CARE WHAT YOUR DAD THINKS" Screamed Pedri getting frustrated, tears streaming down his face.

Carmen looked at Pedri with a knowing look "pepi.." she muttered, her voice low.

"I don't I don't" He said while shaking his head, his voice trailed off as tears were still rolling down his face.

They both just stood there for a second in silence with tear stained cheeks before Pedri broke the silence for the second time "and what about you? You're only 16 and-" acknowledge Pedri before he was cut of "It's okay pepi" Carmen cupped Pedri's cheek with one hand, wiping the tears on his cheek with her thumb "what about your future?" he asked as tears kept spilling from his eyes. "This is my future, I'll move somewhere nice.. maybe seville or something and I'll raise this child to be just as incredible as you" 

he hugged her so hard. There was no one in this planet he loved more than the blonde wide eyed girl he was hugging "I love you pedrito"

"I love you caramel" responded Pedri as he pulled away from the hug, both of them still crying. "Can i kiss you?" He asked just like he did the first time. Carmen nodded feeling like she's not able to speak anymore and that was enough for Pedri to crash their lips together. Their lips perfectly fit together, like a puzzle found it's missing piece. They moved in perfect rhythm before Pedri pulled away to speak "I'm so sorry I wasn't there mi vida"

"Shhh no, no it's not your fault Pedro" she shushed him. Both of their foreheads touching.

"Is this the end?" Hesitated Carmen.

"No mi amor, it's not even close to that"

💐
That's the first chapter!!

a little short but I felt like this one had to be

the next ones are longer I promise

hope you enjoyed <33

hayley xx