The Sorting Ceremony

The Sorting Ceremony almost started every, Hogwarts students are running towards The Great Hall, but Zava still busy looking for something near his bed. Almost all of the Ravenclaw students are attending The Sorting Ceremony.

"Hei, Zav!" one of his friend come up to him but he still busy with what he is doing.

"Zav, will you attending The Sorting Ceremony? I heard there aren't much a new students this year," asked Zava's friend.

Zava answer his question without looking back at him, "Yea, yea, i will."

"Hei, did you see my rubber band by any change?" asked Zava without looked back at his friend.

"No, sorry."

After he answered it, he immedietly left Zava behind.

Zava checked everywhere near his bed. When he see his cat, Moon, is sleeping he immedietly recognise. "Not again, Moon," he picked Moon up and his rubber band was beneath Moon all this time. He picked the rubber band, tied his hair and went to The Great Hall.

Like always, The Great Hall of Hogwarts is soo crowded with every students with difference year. Zava joined with the other Ravenclaw students, he looked everywere but didn't see Anton.

"Did you see Anton?" asked Zava to the other students, but they answer with shacking their head.

"Have you checked in the Library?" one of them asked him back

"Naah.. i haven't"

Professor McGonagall yelled, "SILENT!"

Every students in every house immedietly go silent and quite. Zava looked to the Slytherin table and he didn't see Ellena either. The Sorting Ceremony Started, and he can't get out from the Great Hall. Zava listened to every name that called by Professor Mcgonagall, until she announce one name that make him froze, shocked, and not believed what he just heard.

"Immanuel Juan!" called Professor Mcgonagall.

Zava immedietly standing up and see his old friend walking and sitting down, he dont care about anyone else saw him acted soo weirdly.

"Ooh... this is the weird one so far," said The Sorting Hat after Professor Mcgonagall put it on Nuel's head.

"Please be Ravenclaw, please be Ravenclaw," whispered Nuel softly to The Sorting Hat.

"Ravencalaw? So you wanna be Ravenclaw?," said The Sorting Hat.

"You are clever, smart, but i sensed kindness and patient... Ooh boy, this is weird," continued The Sorting Hat.

The Hat paused for a second.

"RAVENCLAW!" shouted The Sorting Hat.

"YESS!!" Nuel Cheered, followed by other Ravenclaw students and Zava still stood up not believed what just happened. Nuel walked back to the new students crowd.

"Next is, Jeslyn Lemmuela!" called Professor Mcgonagall.

And again, Zava is not believing what he just heard, two of his old friends are here, invited by Hogwarts

"Good Luck Jess," whispered Nuel to Jeslyn.

A girl with black hair and a little bit of red color in her hair, and little bit short than other girl make Jeslyn shy to walked to the chair, but Nuel told her everything gonna be okay. Bravely, Jeslyn walked and sit then Professor McGonagall put the Sorting Hat on her head.

"Wow... okay..." said The Sorting Hat to itself.

"RAVENCLAWW!" shouted The Sorting Hat followed by clapping from Ravenclaw students.