... Is Seeking You

Jeslyn rushed to Hogwarts as fast as she can while holding Hazel in her hand. She called by her other friends but she ignored them all. Unconciously she passed Senior Michelle, then she realized after couple steps and she ran back to her and asked her to help.

"Senior Michelle, please.... i... need your help... my friend... Nuel.. he.." said Jeslyn panickly and rushly.

"Jeslyn, slow down, i can barely hear you," asked Senior Michelle while inviting her to sat down and Jeslyn slowly catching her breath.

"Okay, now slowly say what you want to say," continued her while patting Hazel head.

"Nuel, he... he... fell to the hole."

"WHAT?!" shocked Senior Michelle disbelief. "WHERE?!" asked Senior Michelle panicly.

Jeslyn told everything what happened to her. Without further a do Senior Michelle and Jeslyn rushed to the scene. When they arrived, Senior Michelle just saw a plain looking wooden floor without a hole as like Jeslyn told her. Jeslyn confused too, because she can see the hole clearly.

"Are you pranking me, Jeslyn? If you do, i will tell Professor McGonagall to take a points out."

"WHAT?! NO!" said Jeslyn truelly.

Jeslyn showed Senior Michelle by throwing a rock to the hole but what Senior Michelle saw just a rock hit the wooden floor then bounced off. Jeslyn tried a lot of things to make Senior Michelle believed what she saying to her. Her patience ran out and immedietly left Jeslyn alone.

Richie came and brought something in his beak. She opened the letter and read it. She immedietly chased Senior Michelle back. Senior Michelle gave her one last chance before she told Professor McGonagall. When she read the letter, there were not any words in it, just blank peace of paper. She gave the letter back and ordered Jeslyn to read it.

"Send help please, it's cold, humid, and damp. There is a old metal door with a latin words. Quod Petis Quod te Quaerit. I don't know what it's mean. Please help me!!!!, sign Nuel."

She knew something and she knew what the latin words is.

"Okay. i will not telling you this, cause you need to figure it out yourself. find your friends, and told them what happened here."

When Jeslyn tried to say something, she immedietly got cut off by Senior Michelle again, "And i will not tell anyone about this. Soo you better figure all of this fast," said Senior Michelle then leave Jeslyn alone.

Jeslyn very confused why she said that even Richie looked at her confusely too. It took couple minutes for Jeslyn to realize what she gonna next. She sent Richie to find her best friends meanwhile she ran back to Hogwarts while holding Hazel in her arms. Jeslyn passed Senior Michelle. She just smiled and whispered, "good luck".

Jeslyn tried everywhere outside Hogwarts but her best friends were knowhere to be found. When, she wanna gave up and told them about it later, Richie came back and led Jeslyn to her best friends, turns out their in the Library. With heavy breath, she roughly entered the library and the whole students looked at her confusely. "Sorry..." said Jeslyn bowed.

She ran up the stairs following Richie. Richie stopped fly and perched on the railing. there were all of her best friends. Anton and Ellena asked her about Nuel and why she carried Hazel. Jeslyn wanted to answered that but she was breathing heavyly but Salsa and Zava asked her to calmed herself before she speaks. Salsa also wiped her sweat on her forehead and tied her hair a little bit. Then Jeslyn told them everything even she also showed the letter that Nuel wrote to them. They were speechless in disbelief.

All of them rushed to the place that Jeslyn was talking about earlier and they can saw what Jeslyn saw. Before they went in the hole, they stood up and looked at each other, until Anton went first followed by Ellena right behind him.