11

mew speaks!hey i just want to say this before you start reading it kinda feels like a filler but bear with me, you need it😭

mew speaks!
hey i just want to say this before you start reading it kinda feels like a filler but bear with me, you need it😭.  this chapter holds a lot of info on your family that affects the story.🤪
thank you guys sm for 3k reads!!🩷

🤪thank you guys sm for 3k reads!!🩷

MOTHER

narrator pov.

over the years since y/n got kicked out of her parents house, her parents relationship started to deteriorate. fights about abandoning their daughter, that her mother; ria, always brought up. ria hated that they abandoned their precious, only child to the streets. but her husband would always fight back that it was for the best and that their daughter was a monster.

those arguments would be resolved with expensive gifts, which, obviously, couldn't fill the hole in her heart. eventually, it led to a divorce gifted to michael by ria. luckily for ria she won a large sum of money, accumulating a summary of half a million from the excuse of a human.

she was tired, eyes sunken with regret. she wanted to find her daughter, but her michael convinced her that y/n was dead. gone from this earth, taken by the sick smoke from the streets or grasped by the hands of nature. it led her to spiral her way into depression. she refused to going out with friends and stayed at home majority of the day. michael eventually died from an overdose, and ria became more hurt, even though he was such a dick.

the ex-couple was so stupid while kicking their daughter out that they gave the ten year old child all her documents. well that's what the sicko michael liked to hear, he wanted his own daughter to be wiped off the face of the earth. ria kept y/n's birth certificate, knowing that if she was going to leave, she would at least like to have proof of her existence. for comfort, and to show it to the police one day, if the death of her daughter in her head ever left.

ria ponders if her daughter was alive, thriving somewhere warm or the opposite, somewhere cold, unforgiving. the thought sent chills down her spine, just imagining her little one with those adorable e/c eyes, just like her own, begging up at people in thin, deteriorated clothes.

she wondered how her little girl looked like now, almost eighteen, a young woman. her features have grown to a more mature look, but still her tiny angel. ria couldn't take this everlasting pain in her heart, and finally decided to look for her daughter. where would she start though? it's been years she could be anywhere if she was still alive. maybe she's not even in brooklyn anymore, but it was a good place to start.

🕷️

ria walked through the rich side of brooklyn, her daughters features in mind; h/c hair, bright e/c eyes and a playful demeanor that always brough a smile to ria's face when she was younger. the first place she decided to look was y/n's favorite ice cream parlor, the only place she desired to go to for a quick snack.

she entered the parlor, a slight ding being heard above her head. the shop had very calming, pastel colors, everything a child would like. at the corner of the shop a long-time employee stands at the register, her brown hair slowly turning white. ria recognizes the lady and a smile bestows on her face, "lauren! long time, no see!" she walks up to lauren, and the younger woman takes a minute to realize who she is before a smile of her own rests on her face too.

"ah, ria! took me a second to recognize you! how are you doing?" she laughs, and ria's mind flashes with the memories of her past before answering, "i'm doing great! i was just wondering if you have seen y/n around. she came back from boarding school, but i haven't seen her." she quickly came up with a lie, she wouldn't want anyone knowing she kicked her own daughter out. it's disgusting.

"no i haven't...but i have seen a girl who look eerily similar to your daughter that schools in Visions. it's honestly a bit disturbing." lauren uncover's to ria, and she can't help but think if that's her girl. "really? what's her name?"

"mia... mia rund. why do you want to know?" but the brunette questioned ria too late, she was already out the door, pace-walking towards the private school. it's december, meaning school is almost over. there's little people outside the school and so is there little inside, mostly the school's study-holics and staff members stay behind. ria storms into the reception, but quickly cools off, knowing if she unleashed any terror she'll be sent out immediately.

"hello, i'm here to pick up my daughter." she beams at the receptionist, who stares at her plainly. "it's only 1pm? is there somewhere you have to go?" she asks skeptically. "yes, we have to go to the dentist." another lie.

"okay, what's her name?" the receptionist starts to type into the computer. "mia rund." ria says confidently. "it seems like miss rund didn't show up to school today. were you aware of that?" the lady peers at her through her glasses making chills run through ria's body again as she tries to make up another lie, "no actually, she would have told me. can i send her a letter to her dorm?" ria was smart, she knows that this school is a boarding school and just had to hope that the receptionist would let her send it.

"sure, here you go." the blonde hands her a piece of paper and pen and goes back to her own work. ria takes the items and bends to write,

'dear mia,
your dentist appointment was supposed to be today. now i have to reschedule. don't be late again.
i hope your not mia, i hope your y/n moon. my daughter. i miss you. your father is dead, come home. i'll give you all the love you missed over the past seven years.
from mama.'

ria caught the receptionist's attention with a click from the pen and handed her back the now folded paper, "thank you." she smiled once again before running out of the school. the old lady kept the paper in a drawer, deciding she will return it later on in the day.

ria truly hoped this was her daughter.

-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈