Back again...

Little Kelly's POV:

When I regained Consciousness, I was lying on my bed. The worst place to wake up... I looked around my room and saw my mother sat on a chair with a book in her hands, My father sat on a chair with his arms crossed and an angry look on his face. There was a guard at the door.

Chef marty came in holding a Glass of water and Some chocolate... He helped me to sit up and gave me it.

"Here.. Drink the water and eat the chocolate. It'll help with Stabilising you..." He Told me.

I took a sip of the water. My head was foggy and slowly the water began to clear my head a little. After a While, my father began to talk.

"Kelly... Why didn't you tell us? Why didn't you admit to us how you felt?" My father asked.

"I... Didn't want to." I tried to avoid the overall question.

Then one of the gaurds Called for him and my father had to go. He went and then it was just me and my mom.

"Sweetie, Promise me that you'll not run away again, Okay?" My mother said.

"Yes mother..." I replied.

She then left and I was in the room on my own. I stayed sat up and looked at a pile. the first book placed neatly on my Beside table was called "How to Deal with mental health" underneath it there were books titled more fantasy like names. This was either a gift from my parents or a Subtle warning that they knew...

After a hour of Skim-reading over the book and Breifly taking in some of the information, Butler dean walked in. I placed the book back down as I knew full well that I hadn't Really processed the information much.

"Princess? How are you feeling? Sorry about how aggressive the gaurds were with you. You didn't get injured, Did you?" Butler dean asked me.

"No.. I did collapse though..." I Mumbled. Butler dean Adjusted the nearly falling pile of books on my Bedside table.

"Probably because of the adrenaline and the fact that you were on the verge of a panic attack..." He responded. "Do you need anything? A new cup of water, Some food, or just Want to talk to someone?"

"I'm good, thanks." I didn't feel very social today. I just wanted to curl up in my bed.

"That's fine. If you need anything, Just give us a shout." He said and off he went.

I spent the majority of the day alone, occasionally talking to my mum when she came into the room. Apart from that, I was mainly silent and staying still. After all, i felt tired. I wanted to be left alone.

I dont know what it's going to be like with my parents, now that they know about my Depressive behaviour. What will happen when I'm fully recovered? Will this get out to the news?

I felt far too tired to truly care and I spent most of the rest of the day Sleeping. What else am I meant to do? Finally, I was able to Get some undisturbed sleep.