He cannot know...

Queen sophies POV:
I peered into my daughters room, Making sure she was alright. She was sleeping. I looked at one of the photos beside her bed.

It was of me and her and King tom... all looking happy. I miss those times... now all I can think about are the fights me and King tom have. I can't imagine how painful it must all be for Kelly. I don't want to fight with King tom... But It's not like I have a choice. He's a cheater... But... I'm not much better.

I walked out of Kelly's Room and went to King Tom's. He was asleep. I walked into my room, grabbed my phone and Snuck into the kitchen. Chef Marty was having a discussion with Butler dean. They both looked shocked to see me awake.

"Your Highness, Why are you awake? Is something wrong with the princess?" Butler dean asked me.

"No... Everything is fine. I was just paranoid. I checked in on her and she's still asleep." I said to them, They both looked Significantly more relieved.

"Thank goodness." Butler dean sighed.

"Are you alright, Your Highness? You seem a bit anxious..." Chef marty began to Question me.

"I'm fine... Just worried about my daughter." I told him. It wasn't fully a lie since I was actually worried for her safety. But it wasn't the full truth either...

"Alright." Butler dean walked out of the room.

I spoke to Chef Marty for a bit before going back up to my room. I went back into my bed and fell asleep.

In Queen sophies Dream

I walked into Oakville, Crying my eyes out. I had just caught King tom cheating on me... With Ramona?! Out of all of the people he could of cheated on me with, He had to pick my Ex Childhood best friend.

I Sat against the big tree, which was the one that My mother had her secret Lair near. What i hadn't realised, though, was that I had been followed. Whilst crying, I felt someone sit down Beside me.

"Sophie, I'm so sorry that he did that to you..." I looked and saw... Ollie staring at me.

"Oh... Thanks ollie... God I didn't think he'd do such a thing... i-" I went to start ranting, But I felt ollie hug me.

"It's alright. Just let it all out." He said, Allowing me to cry.

I cried onto his chest as he hugged me tightly. He rubbed my back As he Comforted me. Once I had stopped crying, For the most part, I looked up at him.

"Thanks ollie... God I don't know what I'd do without you..." I thanked him. He chuckled softly.

"It's alright... King tom has certainly changed Since high-school. Honestly, He's really making the wrong decisions. I mean, Cheating on someone as Caring and Sweet as you is a horrible decison." Ollie told me. I dont know why, But I found myself Blushing at his words.

"Oh Ollie, You really are too nice" I Told him, Letting a small Laugh out.

"Sophie... Maybe me and you could work something out...?" He said. I knew what he meant. I was going to say no but something in me said...

"Sure"

Out of the dream.

I woke up suddenly. I sighed of relief, Realising it was just a dream. I know that I was dreaming about something that really happened though.

King tom can't find out that ollie is Little Kelly's father. She's too young to know it herself... Yet alone him. If it gets out, it would cause a huge issue and an inconvenience to the Royal family.

I must keep it a secret, Even though it hurts me inside.

I know I shouldn't have done it, and the guilt eats at me every day, but what else would I have done? I was  Broken-hearted... I needed someone to be there for me... to love me... To care for me...

For now, I just need to focus on it staying a secret... That's my only main goal...