| 3 |

Flashback

Jimin's smile was so wide and bright; he could feel his cheeks start to hurt. joyful sounds of his family's laughter was echoed through the halls of the big fancy mansion.

Everyone was enjoying each other's company. Every single detail was perfect. The young boy was so happy it felt almost unreal.
He couldn't stop smiling. He had a million reasons to be happy. His long time crush was now finally his boyfriend. They were practically the definition of happiness.
Jungkook adored him and jimin absolutely loved it.

Everyone was jealous of the way they loved each other, it was as if Jungkook's eyes could only see jimin, his one and only love, his ride or die.

Neither jungkook nor jimin didn't want to spend a single second without the other one beside them. The first thing they would do every single morning would be texting each other "I love you".
Yes sure maybe they were a little bit cringy sometimes but who cares, jimin had been waiting for this way too long and now he just wanted to enjoy it.

He had never felt like this before, he had never been in love before either, the boy never knew he could feel such strong emotions . If only the poor boy knew that this was the last night of his blissful life.

Tonight was his 20th birthday, his little sister had lately spent most of his free time on making Jimin's present, and she seemed more than eager to give it to him.
His Family wasn't really good at keeping surprises, jimin had figured out their plan days ago.

Her mom had also prepared a fancy looking box of jewelry prepared for his son. But he had no idea what his father had bought him, and honestly he didn't care either.

All he could think about was his boyfriends gift that he received a few hours ago, before coming back home.

He gently touched the elegant silver bracelet on his wrist, it wasn't expensive or anything. The bracelet wasn't even personally designed for him, unlike all his other belongings.

But he still loved it. It could even be the best gift he had ever received so far.

His mother got up from her place and walked towards the kitchen as rose walked towards the light switch and turned it off, as soon as the house was engulfed in darkness their father started complaining, he had some papers in his hands and was working as always.

No one actually paid attention to the man, they were all used to his cold behavior.

Apparently it didn't matter to him that it was his son's birthday, Jimin's mom came back with a big cake in his hands. Jimin and rose started to laugh as soon as they saw the way their mom was carrying the huge cake.
Their mom always did this, she loved to go out of her way when it was their birthday. She was a sweetheart and her children loved her for it.

Everyone except his father was now singing for him as they were waiting for jimin to blow out his candles. His sister was singing her heart out with joy, he loved his big brother so much.
Jimin and rose had always been close, jimin was only 2 years older than his sister, they were best friends, they were siblings, most importantly they were eachother's safe place.

Mrs. park was very happy that night. She was looking at her lovely son with so much admiration in her eyes. She felt so lucky to call jimin her son, the boy had a heart of gold, and everyone loved him.
Ever since jimin was a little boy his mom made sure to tell him how much she loved him.

Jimin was always willing to help, he would sometimes even forget to eat or sleep because of being so busy helping his sister with her schoolwork, or her mom with company's tasks whenever she was tired.

He was only 20 but he was such a brilliant young man, no could deny that; not even his cold hearted father.

His father was also the only person to always turn down Jimin's help. Sometimes his behavior was so cold and harsh it would break the young boy's heart, but he would just try to forget it by telling himself that his father is just stressed by his work, even if he himself knew it was a total lie.