| 5 |

It was a beautiful night, everyone was dressed in fancy, expensive clothes. The whole place looked mesmerizing, white roses were decorating every table and a shiny crystal chandelier was lighting up the huge ballroom.

Luxurious cars were parked outside and more people were joining the crowded group of guests.
People stepped on the red carpet and walked towards the golden gates of the entry with big and bright smiles plastered on their faces.

The sound of women walking with their high heels and glasses of champagne or the echos of the guest's laugh ter could be heard all around Everyone looked so joyful and happy as if there was no tomorrow.

The audience were sitting and whispering about how excited they were about the up coming performance.
It has been so long since anyone had seen him perform.
The news of jungkooks unexpected return to seoul was shoking enough, but he made the media and fans crazy with his announcement bout a concert, the tickets we're sold out in just a few minutes.
He himself wasn't sure how tonight would go but still deep down jungkook knew he couldn't run away and hide in other places forever. Seoul was his home, he grew up here he had memories here and most importantly he had fans here that wanted him back.
As hard as it was for jungkook to make this decision he knew it was necessary.

But in between the crowd of people, three of the guests looked even more excited, perhaps it was because of how long they have been waiting for their friend to finally agree to this so they were pretty much proud of their victory, they were barely able to convince jungkook to perform tonight. Jennie and jakson thought jungkook should perform, cause as long as he didn't it means he is still not over the past.
They were the ones who watched jungkook fall apart and try so hard to get back to his old life.
İt was hard, hard for jungkook to get used to everything that happend and hard for his friends to watch him suffer like that, especially when they knew he didn't deserve any of it.

It has been almost four years now, four years since jungkook completely changed, he wasn't the same person anymore. It was as if he was never that kind and the caring young boy.

His heart was once filled with love and his bright smile would never leave his face. And everyone around him knew the reason behind all that happiness, there was only one specific boy that made jungkook feel like his life is a dream. a beautiful blonde haired boy named Jimin. What jungkook felt towards Jimin wasn't just love. It was beyond that, Jimin was the first person he thought about every day before falling asleep or waking up. Jungkook had lost track of how many songs he had written for the boy, he was in love with the way Jimin giggled every time he listened to them. He felt as if he was living in a fairy tale because he thought this much happiness could only exist in stories.

Every time jungkook thought about the boy he would smile without even knowing why he was so head over heels for him that his friends always teased him about it.

And when that day came, no one could believe it. No one believed that this could be real. No one believed Jimin was gone. How could he leave like that? All that he left behind was his bitter words about how he never actually loved jungkook and he is going to go to a foreign country to start a new life for himself without him. But why did he have to break Jungkook's heart like that? Just why?
Nothing made sense, jungkook refused to accept that it was all over.
He had plans for their future together. jungkook couldn't even imagine a single day without jimin at that point, how was he supposed to live the rest of his life without him?

These questions lingered in Jungkook's mind for months, maybe even years. But he was finally over it.

No matter how hard, how impossible it seemed to be, he did it.

In the past four years, jungkook didn't just get over Jimin but also the old version of himself. that old version could only exist as long as Jimin was there, so now it was gone.