Basic information (English) - Základní Informace (Czech)

Before we start, I have to tell you some important information about my fictitious organization called CrewMasterCZ Security And Military Operation Agency. My organization CrewMasterCZ Security And Military Operation Agency is a secret non-governmental organization that is partly inspired by the SCP Foundation and this organization deals with security eg (protection of public buildings and schools and other security work) and focuses on military operations such as black ops and military operations in cooperation with various governments and organizations, but the cooperation usually seems to be that the government or other government organization with which the CrewMasterCZ Security And Military Operation Agency organizations pretend to exist for the duration of the cooperation do not know about its existence, the CrewMasterCZ Security And Military Operation Agency organizations do not know at all and that is why it is quite the opposite.

Disclaimer: This entire organization is solely my own and was my own invention.

If you have any questions or ideas about how the story could start, please write them and thank you for reading this first introductory chapter.