CrewMasterCZ Security And Military Operation Agency (CMOA) Basic information

Overview
The CrewMasterCZ Security And Military Operation Agency, also known as CMOA, is a clandestine global organization specializing in military security and covert operations. These operations include, but are not limited to, assassinations, contract killings, abductions, and other classified illegal activities. Operating under the highest levels of secrecy, CMOA has established numerous fortified primary and secondary schools worldwide. Each school is equipped with advanced security measures and assigned a military strike team to handle crisis situations in collaboration with local authorities and police.

Organizational Structure

Internal Security Police Department (ISD)
CMOA's operations are supported by the Internal Security Police Department, a secretive police force responsible for maintaining internal security and counterintelligence. ISD operates under the direct jurisdiction of CMOA, ensuring the safety and confidentiality of its activities.

Administrator (CrewMasterCZ_2)
At the helm of CMOA is a mysterious figure known only as the Administrator, or CrewMasterCZ_2. The Administrator's true identity remains unknown, always appearing with their face obscured or masked. This enigmatic leader commands respect and fear, with a past so shrouded in secrecy that even the police hesitated to approach. Despite this, the Administrator's influence is undeniable, steering CMOA with a strategic and ruthless hand.

Spokesperson and Director of the Supreme Council
The Administrator’s partner, a stunningly attractive young woman of twenty-one, serves as the spokesperson for both CMOA and ISD. Her role involves liaising with governments and other organizations. As the Director of the Supreme Council, she holds the highest position within the council directly below the Administrator. Due to her significant role and close relationship with the Administrator, she is always accompanied by armed security.

Operations and Facilities

Schools and Security
CMOA has constructed several high-security primary and secondary schools around the world, each designed to protect students and respond to crises swiftly. These institutions are fortified and monitored continuously by dedicated strike teams working in tandem with local authorities.

Research and Development
In various global locations, CMOA has established secret bases, underground facilities, and laboratories dedicated to the research and development of advanced weaponry and military technology. These innovations enhance the capabilities of CMOA's military units, including the elite Mobile Task Force Shadow-2, known as the Shadow Team, which is equipped with cutting-edge technology and weaponry.

Global Alliances and Headquarters:
CMOA maintains confidential contacts and alliances with the U.S. military, the United Nations, intelligence agencies, and Interpol. The organization’s main headquarters is uniquely located on Mars, featuring a multi-level underground complex. Surrounding this base is the city of New Portside, a sprawling metropolis with towering skyscrapers. In this city, all civilians undergo mandatory medical training and self-defense crises due to the extraordinarily high crime rate. The local police, operating under the ISD, are authorized to eliminate or apprehend criminals with extreme measures.

Origins
CMOA was founded by the Administrator, who transformed their existing criminal organization into a formidable security and military agency. This transition followed their success in thwarting a conspiracy that threatened to ignite World War III while serving as a CIA field agent. Disillusioned with their criminal past and leveraging their elite military training and covert operational experience, the Administrator established CMOA to conduct high-stakes, secretive operations on a global scale.