CHAPTER 1: Opening the Gate

In the streets of the city of New Portside, which is built around a huge futuristic base on the surface of the planet Mars in own organization CrewMasterCZ Security And Military Operation Agency abbreviated CMOA which is extremely armored with a twenty meter high wall around the perimeter of the base and in each corner there is a guard tower in which there are soldiers on guard armed with sniper rifles with mounted muzzle brakes on the rifle barrels behind the towers and a high the walls of the base are several large buildings that have been armored and the windows armored with folding stainless steel curtains that cover the huge windows against the frequent sandstorms that often occur on Mars.

People walking on the streets of New Portside are shopping, and parents are playing with their children on the playground that is built not far from the huge town square, watching over them to make sure nothing happens to them.

A few days later, in the middle of the day, a mysterious structure completely mysteriously appeared in the street, the gate of which opened, and out came soldiers who looked like they were from the Middle Ages, armed with swords and shields, and some soldiers were riding horses.

One of those soldiers who had decorations on his armor shouted „For the Empire" in a language that no one understood at all and the soldiers whose armor and weapons corresponded to the Middle Ages began to attack and massacre civilians and the local police who were under the jurisdiction of the Internal Security Police Department abbreviated ISD began to defend themselves with unknown soldiers using pistols. When at that moment two armored personnel carriers arrived on the scene with the CMOA logo on their sides and skidded to a stop.
The heavy door of the transporter suddenly opened and from it jumped out the soldiers of one of the strike teams belonging to the CMOA who were dressed in military uniforms with urban camouflage over which they had a state-of-the-art body armor equipped with pockets and pouches for magazines and a sheath with a combat knife with a double edge and a serrated upper blade in one of the pockets they had a device for recording the vital signs and health of each individual soldier of the strike team.

The soldiers of the strike team took up a defensive formation near the transporter, where they knelt down with aimed assault rifles M4, which were equipped with a sighting scope and a modified stock to reduce recoil when firing, the rifle also had a laser sight that automatically showed and calculated the distance and trajectory of the bullets under the main rifles M4s have a grip for better aiming and handling of the weapon.

The soldiers of the strike team immediately opened fire, the sound of the shots was deafening partly amplified by the muzzle brakes on the main ones, the shots rumbled the bullets penetrated the enemy's armor without any problems as when one bullet fired from the assault rifle of the strike team commander Lt. Haris penetrated through the hole in the neck where it literally tore the trachea, the enemy soldier tried to grab his neck to stop the bleeding when a geyser of red blood shot out of his mouth, the soldier started to stumble but he didn't have much left before he fell to the ground where a ready bed of blood formed around his body, Lieutenant Haris didn't even notice as he continued in the shooting while he changed magazine after magazine and did not notice the muffled blows of the stock to his shoulder and instead called over the radio "This is Shadow Team, we need reinforcements, some spectacular structure appeared in the middle of the main street and from which soldiers who looked like they were from the Middle Ages ran out of history to Earth, I'm switching" a few seconds later a tinny voice that had a deep voice used to give orders came over the radio "Here guard, I understand lieutenant reinforcements are on the way I'm sending two tanks and two APCs and along with the strike team Mobile Task Force Shadow-1 known as Shadow Wolves to help you with these bastards, sorry for the bad word but I had to, guard over and out" Lt. Haris then says into the radio "Thanks and that's it" and disconnects from the comm channel and turns his attention to the enemy soldiers.

Disclaimer: I don't own the Gate anime or whatever the hell it's called.

Declaration of my own: I would like to point out that the organization CrewMasterCZ Security And Military Operation Agency, abbreviated CMOA, is only my own. I don't mind if you create pictures with the soldiers of my organization or write a song about it.

Will there be a discord server? Answer: Yes it will, but after more chapters are written.

Attention!: If you have an idea or a comment, write it in the reviews as an addition to the Gate anime lore and questions about the CMOA organization, which I will be happy to answer in the next chapters, but I will not tolerate any insults and other things against my person. Thanks for reading this first chapter, there will be more after I read the Gate lore and watch the whole series to catch up.

Reply to review:

Reader 096

Reader Question: Why does the CMOA have a spokesperson if it is a secret organization?

Author's answer: Within the organization's lore, the CMOA does not have a press spokesperson because that is complete nonsense. But as part of this story, yes, I wanted to put someone there who will talk to politicians from the reality of the JSDF. I'm sorry, but I can't continue writing because of spoilers to the story.