Chapter 2

Violet's POV

What have I done??? I just invited someone I absolutely hate to my favorite place to hangout???

As I sit here waiting for him to arrive I sit listening to music and air drumming with my eyes closed. After about an hour and half has pasted I was about to leave when I saw a black range rover pull up and him being him he honked really loud causing an echo around the abandon park and waved to me through the front windshield. As I watch him walk toward me I start to get nervous and a very strange feeling in my stomach that I have never felt before...

"Hey sexy ass;)'

"I would really prefer a different nickname.."

"How's beautiful evil queen??" He said while smirking.

"Awesome:) Yours is still pervey moron though."

"Well that not very fair now is it... I demand a new nickname!"

"FINE! hmmm... Hot or Sexy Jock:)"

"mmmm... I like it :)"

"Haha then its settled :)"

"Your laugh is pretty:) You should laugh more:)"

"Haha.... Why are you being so nice to me?"

"Because you got me out of the fucking awful place I call home.."

"I understand that. This is the place I always come to be by myself."

"Its a very cool quiet place to think"

"Yea"

Now we were both sitting on a nice little shaded space in the grass right next to each other. As he stared into my eyes I saw a beautiful sparkle in them that had me staring back into them. As I stared into his eyes he started leaning in really fast and kissed me really rough an with tongue .

"Woah woah woah. What was that??" I said breaking our intense 5 second kiss.

"What? Do you not want me to kiss you?"

"No that's not it, its just why so rough and force for.. I'm not going any where, just here...." I said as I grasped him by his neck and had him staring into my eyes.. "Lean in slowly... so close your eyes and try.."

"Ok" He said as he leaned in

"Slower... you have gain the tension between the kiss."

"Ok" He began to lean in again slower this time.

Eventually our lips connected and he had a regular for about a minute and then he slide his tongue against me bottom lip and I allowed him access. After about 5 minutes more of the make-out session we had we finally broke apart.

"See that was better:)"

"Yea definitely:)"

"Well I have to get going, but your welcome on the kissing tips hot jock;)"

"I liked the kisses better than the tips to be honest;) But thanks beautiful evil queen;)"

"Haha see you tomorrow at school:)"

"Haha see you tomorrow:)"

And with that I was back to the place I hated very very much.. my home.

*Next Day*

Violet's POV

As I arrive to school people are handing out flyers for Harry's party this weekend. When I come across him he doesn't hand me a flyer and looks away from me as if I wasn't even there. I should have known that he would just ignore me. As I continue to walking toward the front of the school I run into Liam.