RiverClan

Meet the cats of RiverClan! They are best known for their thick, sleek coats, skillful swimming abilities, and their large appetite for fish. Unfortunately, they are also rumored to reek of fish as well.

Leader: Petalstar (small, calico she-cat with a heavily scarred figure and dark green eyes)
Apprentice: Mintpaw

Deputy: Beechdew (skinny, light brown tabby tom with white ear tips and amber eyes)
Apprentice: Stormpaw

Medicine cat: Pondfrost (stubby gray tom with a short pelt and gray eyes)
Apprentices: Spottypaw, Peacepaw

Warriors:

Sandyclaw (golden-brown tabby she-cat with white chest fur and amber eyes)
Apprentice: Sparkpaw

Softdusk (mottled gray tabby tom with emerald green eyes)
Apprentice: Tawnypaw

Flintshine (pale gray tabby she-cat with a white patch above her black nose; has amber eyes)

Acornclaw (black tabby she-cat with green eyes)

Russetsky (reddish-brown tabby she-cat with white spots under her hazel eyes)

Snoweye (pale gray tom with white patches; has gray-blue eyes)

Oddtail (dark brown tabby tom with broad shoulders and a short, stubby tail; has a single green eye)

Pinewater (skinny, dark brown tabby tom with white hind legs and tail tip; has amber eyes)

Bramblefrost (skinny, light brown tabby tom with white hind legs, front paws, and ear tips; has icy green eyes)

Willowfoot (light gray she-cat with light green eyes)

Doeflower (slender, reddish-brown tabby she-cat with white dapples and yellow eyes)

Dewbloom (white-cream tabby she-cat with yellow eyes)

Quickcloud (gray-and-white patched tom with thick fur and amber eyes)

Rootfeather (fluffy, dark gray tom with white streaks under his tail; has green eyes)

Dappledeye (reddish-brown tortoiseshell she-cat with amber eyes)

Owlspring (cream furred tom with long legs and blue eyes)

Weedfang (tawny tabby tom with white belly fur and blue eyes)

Grayfeather (fluffy tom with dark green eyes, a smokey gray coat, and muscular build)
Apprentice: Woodpaw

Rockfang (smokey gray tabby tom, with yellow-green eyes, a long, bushy tail, and faint dark stripes)
Apprentice: Moonpaw

Deepfang (k_kayish) (tall, wiry black tom, with sea green eyes, and a white tail that is bent at the tip)
Apprentice: Spiderpaw

Rainwing (scrawny, light gray tabby tom with green eyes)

Shellwing (slender white she-cat with pale gray tabby patches; has green eyes)