SkyClan

Meet the cats of SkyClan! These cats are primarily made up of former kitty pets, rogues, and loners, but that doesn't make them any less of a Clan cat! Known for their kindness, creativity, and overall easy-going personalities, these cats are very easy to befriend!

Leader: Cowstar (plump white tom with black patches; has bright green eyes)

Deputy: Blossomnose (black she-cat with a scrawny figure and amber eyes)

Medicine cat: Robinwatcher (dark brown tabby tom with blue eyes)

Waterfall (silvery-gray tabby tom with dull blue eyes; has scruffy fur and a notch in his left ear)

Warriors:

Leafstripe (tall, dark brown tabby tom with lighter paws, sky blue eyes, and a long face)

Horizonhawk (small, fluffy, white tom with black chest, and paws, light amber eyes, and slightly curly fur)

Sunpetal (k_kayish) (slender white she-cat with orange-and-brown patches/blobs, and bright green eyes)
Apprentice: Mothpaw

Darkflare (k_kayish) (tall and fluffy, dark gray furred tom with gentle orange-amber eyes)

Streambird (k_kayish) (tall, fluffy, sormy gray tom, with a gold (left) eye, royal blue (right) eye, and long legs; very handsome)
Apprentice: Thornpaw

Silvermoon (k_kayish) (lithe, glossy, silvery-blue she-cat with blue-green eyes; very beautiful)
Apprentice: Harepaw

Blackhawk (tall, handsome white tom, with large black patches, soft, fluffy, thick fur, and bright green eyes)

Hollowfang (black tom with a long tail, water blue eyes, long limbs, long, smooth fur, and lean body)

Goldenbird (golden tabby tom with dark amber eyes, soft fur, and broad shoulders)

Butterflyleg (tall tortoiseshell she-cat with light green eyes, thick fur, well-muscled and large build; formerly a kitty pet named Butterfly)

Spruce (lean, tawny tom, with white patches of fur, copper eyes, has unusually long claws and a badly torn ear; formerly a loner)

Timber (tawny tom, with ice blue eyes, long white ears, elegant limbs, and long, smooth fur; formerly a loner)

Beech (tiny, tawny tom, with light green eyes, large white blobs on his face and limbs, and long fur; formerly a loner

Glimmersight (light brown tabby she-cat, with spiky fur, blue-green eyes, and white belly fur)

Oddsight (small, sandy-gray tabby she-cat, with white neck and belly fur, dark golden-brown eyes, and long claws)

Pounceshade (small, plump, fluffy gray tabby she-cat, with bright yellow eyes and thick, wild fur)

Aspenfrost (dark gray tom with green eyes)

Pollentail (glossy white she-cat with a golden-brown tabby tail and yellow eyes)

Lightspark (cream furred she-cat with amber eyes)

Loudfern (light brown tabby she-cat with amber eyes and a missing ear)

Tallbriar (tall white she-cat with brown tabby legs, a tabby brown ear, and golden eyes)

Turtlestep (white tom with ginger tabby splashed paws and tail; has one blue eye and one amber eye)

Twilightheart (pale gray she-cat with darker flecks and green eyes)

Runningtalon (orange tabby tom with white flecked ears and blue eyes)

Briarwish (cream colored she-cat with yellow eyes, long fur, and a bright pink nose)

Morningfrost (cream colored tom with amber eyes, long fur, and white chest fur)

Slowclaw (large, dappled gray tom with blue eyes and folded ears)

Moonfur (pure white she-cat with thick, fluffy fur and amber eyes)

Eagleheart (dark brown tabby tom with thick stripes, white belly fur, and amber eyes)
Apprentice: Goldenpaw

Apprentice:

Thornpaw (dark golden-brown tabby tom, with ice green eyes, smooth fur, and black stripes)

Goldenpaw (lean, light ginger tabby tom, with darker spots, bright gold eyes, sleek fur, and fluffy tail tip)

Mothpaw (golden tabby she-cat with moss green eyes, thick ear tufts, and lion-like mane)

Harepaw (golden-brown tabby tom with ice blue eyes, stocky build, long whiskers, and kinked tail)

Queens

Dullclaw (small, smooth furred, pale ginger she-cat, with darker tabby markings, black ears tips, and green eyes; nursing Goldenbird's kits, Honeykit and Dandelionkit)

Jewelmoon (k_kayish) (tall, slender, tawny furred she-cat, with darker points, and sassy sky blue eyes; nursing Streambird's kits, Cinderkit, Quietkit, Glowingkit, Ravenkit, Heartkit)

Yellowpool (k_kayish) (thick furred, yellow-and-black she-cat, with sharp green eyes; nursing Jaysong's kits, Cricketkit and Lynxkit)

Kits

Honeykit (small, honey gold she-kit with blue eyes)

Dandelionkit (small, darker golden-brown she-kit, with long tufts of fur on her head, and has blue eyes)

Cinderkit (k_kayish) (tawny furred she-kit, with darker muzzle, ears, paws, and tail, and has golden eyes)

Quietkit (k_kayish) (stormy gray tom-kit with light blue eyes)

Glowingkit (k_kayish) (light yellow she-kit, with darker muzzle, ears, paws, and bright green eyes)

Ravenkit (k_kayish) (dark gray tom-kit with dark blue eyes)

Heartkit (k_kayish) (tawny furred she-kit, with darker muzzle, ears, paws, tail, and golden-copper eyes)

Cricketkit (k_kayish) (short, light gray-yellow she-kit with lively green eyes)

Lynxkit (k_kayish) (cream she-kit with, darker yellow-orange fur, black stripes and dapples, and light blue-green eyes)

Elders

Creekrain (thin she-cat, with a scarred gray muzzle, short, blue tabby fur, and wide yellow eyes)

Jackdawclaw (tall, thin tom, with long, silky, pale gray tabby fur, and a single yellow-green eye; other eye was torn out by Moleheart)

Webdapple (small she-cat, with short, sleek, white-and-black patched fur, one oddly small ear, and glimmering emerald green eyes; leader before Rainstar and Cowstar)