Kitty pets, loners, and rogues

Kitty pets: cats who live with two-leg's and avoid Clan life; typically seen as lazy or feather-brained by Clan cats. They are not seen too often by Clan cats.

Kitty pets

Flower (k_kayish) (long haired, white she-cat, with yellow and dark brown streaks in her coat, and light green eyes)

Felix (small white tom, with black-and-ginger patched paws and spine, has bright green eyes, and a black collar)

Coke (black she-cat, with long, silky fur, ginger splotches, stumpy tail, light green eyes, and a red collar)

Pepsi (long haired, black-and-white patched she-cat, with a stumpy tail, pink nose, torn ears, scarred pelt, icy blue eyes, and a white collar)

Mary Sue (small white she-cat, with black, ginger, and light brown splotches all over her silky fur, has bright green eyes, and a pink collar; very beautiful)

Mitz (unusually tiny black she-cat with small scars around her muzzle and on her pelt, white patches around her yellow eyes, limbs, and stumpy tail and has a blue collar; formerly a ShadowClan warrior named Stillshadow)

Bambi (tall, fawn mackerel tabby she-cat, with short fur, yellow eyes, and has a pale pink collar)

Loners: cats who don't belong to either Clans or two-leg's, but rather live on their own doing their own thing. They rarely cause trouble for the Clans.

Rogues: dangerous cats who live remotely on their own, but sometimes in pairs or groups; they cause mischief for the Clans

Loners/rogues

Badger (k_kayish) (tall, sleek, black tom with badger-like markings, long tail, and icy blue eyes)

Obsidian (k_kayish) (lean, black tom with white belly fur, pale yellow eyes, and a long tail)

Darkling (k_kayish) (dark gray tom with darker dapples, and dull sky blue eyes)